News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Its been a while since I made fun of terrible things on tumblr....

Started by Cain, October 02, 2014, 11:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

No! I decided to shun you independently of your holistic history. Opportunity wasted!

Dildo Argentino

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Doktor Howl

ANYWAY, back to tumblr.

I was just over there laughing at SJW's, when a particularly brilliant gem stood out from the rest of the poo.

An American lady was saying that it is intolerable that Black women aren't given lead roles in anime films

I think she got her cultural appropriation into my peanut butter.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dodo Argentino on October 14, 2014, 02:46:09 AM
Quote from: Your Mom on October 13, 2014, 08:22:51 AM
Yea, it is entirely that you're a poor, beleaguered, misunderstood soul, and none if it has in any way to do with your own behavior.

No, it has a great deal to do with my behaviour. I joined the board in a really cocky mood, made the mistake of thinking I could just join the banter and become a regular immediately, which was stupid. Then I kicked entirely the wrong bucket with the homeopathy thing, which was also cocky and stupid. After that: the archaic minds were different to modern minds, the 3rd world cities have deep differences to 1st world cities, the self-employed translation business has some similarity to sex work thing... I still think those were interesting points, but I came off as condescening, hardly ever stopped to think about it and achieved arsehole status in double-quick time. Since then, I've been sporadically present, unable to get out from under the rock I certainly helped put on me.

Well, it's good that you have that level of reflection. I actually don't think it's impossible for you to break out of the perception set in place about you here, but it might take a fair amount of work because people are primed to view your posts in a certain light, and people here have a lower tolerance for pedantry than many other social circles I've been involved in.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 14, 2014, 04:42:40 AM
ANYWAY, back to tumblr.

I was just over there laughing at SJW's, when a particularly brilliant gem stood out from the rest of the poo.

An American lady was saying that it is intolerable that Black women aren't given lead roles in anime films

I think we would call that "American entitlement".  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 14, 2014, 04:42:40 AM
ANYWAY, back to tumblr.

The mind boggles.

Although that's not tumblr, it reminds me of the question that the amazing Ali G posed for the director of the London Opera House:

"Donchu fink iss to'ally discriminationalist dat U only allow people that can hactually sing to sing 'ere?"

Ben Shapiro

Dildo Argentino

What gives you that idea? I did not! If someone with access to IPs confirmed that in that case, that wannabe drug czar has moved to Hungary, I'd thank them for it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dodo Argentino on October 15, 2014, 05:03:06 PM
What gives you that idea? I did not! If someone with access to IPs confirmed that in that case, that wannabe drug czar has moved to Hungary, I'd thank them for it.

I'd thank Satan himself if RWHN moved to Hungary.

But he wouldn't do that unless it presented more opportunities to be an authoritarian punishment fetishist.

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Your Mom on October 16, 2014, 12:08:10 AM

:lulz: I MEAN  :argh!: THANK YOU!

But he wouldn't do that unless it presented more opportunities to be an authoritarian punishment fetishist.

You've not been following the news from our glorious land, the System of National Cooperation (honest to God, that's what they's calling it)...   oh, noes...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dodo Argentino on October 16, 2014, 04:36:08 AM

:lulz: I MEAN  :argh!: THANK YOU!

You've not been following the news from our glorious land, the System of National Cooperation (honest to God, that's what they's calling it)...   oh, noes...

Yeah, the trainwreck here has been occupying too much of my attention.

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Dildo Argentino

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Dodo Argentino on October 16, 2014, 04:36:08 AM

Yeah, it's a good thing we don't have an incarceration level as high as yours, right?
Molon Lube