News:

Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Now endorsed by Foodbabe!

Started by Dildo Argentino, October 27, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

So for 50,000 years men and women existed in different parts of the world?  And even after they got together, it took them 20,000 years to figure out how to make babies.

Sounds legit.  The Bible has some really long living people in it, ya know.

Cain

I just tried to fight a dragon in Inquisition.

I officially suck.  I even changed the difficulty down to normal, and still got rekt.  :cry:  I was promised 28 second high dragon kills.  Admittedly, I'm not a level 24 assassin dual wielding masterwork fade-touched obsidian daggers with master runes of dragon slaying, but not the point.  I totally dominated dragons in previous games.

The Johnny

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 19, 2014, 05:20:54 PM
Quote from: Cain on December 19, 2014, 07:22:36 AM
I've just realised now I'm moving back to London, I can far more effectively troll OKCupid and Craigslist, because I'll always have the potential to meet people in real time and do the same.

I am prepared for epic and terrible dating adventures.

Ohhhh my god.

I can't even imagine dating in London. It... just no.

Whats special about dating in London? Like, ive noticed in bigger cities its a heartless and cutthroat style, but idk if you mean that.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on December 20, 2014, 06:52:51 AM
So for 50,000 years men and women existed in different parts of the world?  And even after they got together, it took them 20,000 years to figure out how to make babies.

Sounds legit.  The Bible has some really long living people in it, ya know.

Yeah, it was seriously some deep dumbassery. I blocked him just to shut him the fuck up, because apparently "that's not my thing" and "I can't speak to that" weren't enough of a clue.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 20, 2014, 01:09:52 AM
Wow. I ended up blocking him. Jerd Guillame-Sam. Convinced that he has some deep truth that my mind is just not open enough to accept. Fucking nutbag.

I thought I ran into some bozos on the born-again pages.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 21, 2014, 03:36:24 AM
Wow. I ended up blocking him. Jerd Guillame-Sam. Convinced that he has some deep truth that my mind is just not open enough to accept. Fucking nutbag.

I sent him a video and told him that if he really wants to understand my worldview, he needs to watch it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2014, 03:45:26 AM

I sent him a video and told him that if he really wants to understand my worldview, he needs to watch it.

Mosselman?
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Johnny on December 20, 2014, 08:17:04 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 19, 2014, 05:20:54 PM
Quote from: Cain on December 19, 2014, 07:22:36 AM
I've just realised now I'm moving back to London, I can far more effectively troll OKCupid and Craigslist, because I'll always have the potential to meet people in real time and do the same.

I am prepared for epic and terrible dating adventures.

Ohhhh my god.

I can't even imagine dating in London. It... just no.

Whats special about dating in London? Like, ive noticed in bigger cities its a heartless and cutthroat style, but idk if you mean that.

I've never actually been to London, but from everything I've heard of it from Cain and others, I expect OKCupid dating in London make Portland dating look like a preschooler's birthday party in June.

Doktor Howl

I've been to London.  Portland is definitely safer.

I only saw one person in Portland that I'd consider a hardcase, and that was NLDM.  And he's a NICE hardcase.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 21, 2014, 03:46:53 AM

Mosselman?

This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHeveueWyBk

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 21, 2014, 03:48:04 AM

I only saw one person in Portland that I'd consider a hardcase, and that was NLDM.  And he's a NICE hardcase.

:lulz: He's a peach! You might not have picked up on it, but my housemate, that lovable scamp, has been a bit of a scrapper. Strip club bouncer, etc.

Speaking of which, unfortunately he's getting a bit puppy-eyed at me. Damn it. I'm hoping he meets a nice girl his own age and forgets all about it.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2014, 03:53:52 AM

Mosselman?

WHAT THE FUCK AM I WATCHING?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2014, 03:58:06 AM

:lulz: He's a peach! You might not have picked up on it, but my housemate, that lovable scamp, has been a bit of a scrapper. Strip club bouncer, etc.

Speaking of which, unfortunately he's getting a bit puppy-eyed at me. Damn it. I'm hoping he meets a nice girl his own age and forgets all about it.

1.  He looks tough enough, but that doesn't by itself make you a hardcase.

2.  Too late now.  Just another celluloid remnant of a man.  Nothing but a shadow on the wall, cast by something that isn't there.   

What happened to that girl from the bar?  I thought they were a thing?
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 21, 2014, 04:21:45 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2014, 03:53:52 AM

Mosselman?

WHAT THE FUCK AM I WATCHING?

:lulz: EXACTLY.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 21, 2014, 04:23:32 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2014, 03:58:06 AM

1.  He looks tough enough, but that doesn't by itself make you a hardcase.

He's actually not at all the type to start a fight, and would just as soon just go limp and let himself get beat up as hit back. But he's got a look that seems to make people violent.

2.  Too late now.  Just another celluloid remnant of a man.  Nothing but a shadow on the wall, cast by something that isn't there.   

What happened to that girl from the bar?  I thought they were a thing?

She was crazy, ie. the wrong kind of crazy, ie. super into him.

Sigh. My vagina is an ill wind that blows no good.