News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

Live Free Or Die: A letter to a Councilor

Started by Phox, July 12, 2011, 05:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

As emailed. No changes. Dunno what else to say about it.
QuoteCouncilor:

I am highly pleased by your decision to defund the criminal organization Planned Parenthood, and applaud your stance on artificial birth control in all forms. Indeed, it is my opinion that "good times" do not come without personal cost. We need more men like you in positions of power, not only in your upstanding state, but in every state in this nation, and indeed, in every seat in Congress.

The motto of New Hampshire, "Live Free or Die", is rather apropos to your stance as well. You are clearly a man who recognizes the cost of this freedom. Certainly, these people are free to pursue their "good time". The pursuit of happiness is, after all, one of the inalienable rights enumerated in the hallowed Bill of Rights of the United States Constitution.  However, this pursuit of happiness, such as it is, should not be sponsored, endorsed, nor supported by the government at any level.

Live Free or Die. It is a person's right to choose to engage in sexual relations, but at the same time, if this choice is made lightly, without the proper care and meticulous examination, then it should fall upon the individuals involved to pay the consequences of their rash actions. If these people should engage in such activities and contract a venereal disease, then they shall suffer through it, and perhaps reflect upon their poor choices. If these people should find themselves burdened by an unwanted pregnancy, and they wish to terminate, they should have to pay.

Live Free or Die. It is, in fact, their legal right to abortion, if they choose. Live Free or Die. But also pay the price of freedom. Take it a step farther, they should perform the procedure themselves, with their own hands. They should be forced to see that wriggling ball of jelly as it seeps down the thigh of the would-be mother like so much menses. Looking at that rusty coat hanger, covered in the crimson stain, smelling the sickening- sweet reek of a zygote, partially developed, hearing that sound, that sploshing, slapping sound like a person working with over-wet clay, tasting... tasting the loathing and fear and vodka, feeling every possible emotion that one could feel towards a child slip away.  Live Free or Die. Live Free or Die. Live Free or Die.Death is not the worst of evils.

Regards,

Dawn Jennifer Gibson

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Phox

Yeah, about half way through I started be less  :lol: and more  :|  . And then I just kind of :crankey:

Incidentally, I think this whole writing under the influence of insomnia thing is working out....

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Phox on July 12, 2011, 05:52:00 PM
Yeah, about half way through I started be less  :lol: and more  :|  . And then I just kind of :crankey:

Incidentally, I think this whole writing under the influence of insomnia thing is working out....

It usually works for me.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Jenne

Quote from: Hover Cat on July 12, 2011, 09:18:17 PM
Quote from: Nigel on July 12, 2011, 05:59:14 PM
Very  :horrormirth:
This. Especially the ending.

Agreed.  Rock on, Phox!  I hope it hits its mark...somewhere along the line (maybe an office aide?)...

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"