News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

For someone you don't know

Started by Thurnez Isa, July 08, 2011, 06:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

Let me tell you,
you got it wrong. All that politics, ideals and religions people use against you are a facade. There are three kinds of people in this world: those who have fun, those who ruin the jokes for everyone, and the buzz-kills. What your dealing with here are the third kind, and your enemy: the buzz-kills.

You see once Don Quixote was having a great time, fighting windmills and such. And everyone was happy. Dulcinea was turned from peasant girl to princess, Sancho found himself a few laughs and those windmills got the shit kicking they deserved.
Then came along came Sanson Carrasco: Captain Buzz-kill himself.

You see people like that don't want to have fun. The only joy they get out of life is making sure no one is happier then they are. Their pettiness only allows them to be horrible to anyone who can crack a real smile, not those fake polite kinds.

They can take the simple act of eating and turn it into a novel of questions, like "Why are you eating your cheesecake before your meal?" and "You do know the salad fork is not for cutting your bake potatoes?" and "What do you mean 'go fuck yourself?'"

Screw them. You don't need them anymore.
Flee from all that nonsense and let yourself have some fun. Let yourself crack a real smile now and again, and if those windmills start talking shit about you (and you know they are) go up and give them a good kick in the crotch.
Stupid windmills.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Phox

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Ha--very clever and great breakdown of Don Quixote--nice, TI! :D

Stupid windmills, indeed!

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Dysfunctional Cunt

TI you need to rant more often.  You're very good!!!

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Worm Rider

Holy shit, I "get" Don Quixote now. Fucken A.