So, I found the old MSY files, including the pages that were taken out.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 13, 2014, 02:09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 17, 2014, 02:27:16 AM
Quote from: a somewhat wiser Joe. on September 17, 2014, 01:02:38 AM
That was really cool! What does MSY stand for? Never heard of any of this.

Millions of screaming yahoos.  It was a story I wrote here years ago that a few of us turned into a graphic novel.

That's awesome! I love the title.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Raz Tech on September 13, 2014, 02:59:24 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 13, 2014, 02:44:32 AM
Quote from: Raz Tech on September 13, 2014, 02:39:34 AM
That's pretty awesome.  Is there any way to get the old ones or am I too little too late?

I'm going to post all 57 pages in the documents section (from front page) this weekend, if I have time.  Otherwise, right after the 1st of the month.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 13, 2014, 02:31:17 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on September 13, 2014, 02:15:40 AM
Wow. That is awesome. I just re-read my copy of MSY and made my roommate read it last week. Good times. Good times.

I'm gonna drop box the whole thing, and maybe put it in the docs section here.

Not sure if I even reading comprehension

I have since changed my mind.

I will be posting it at drop box, and if anyone (except this asshole) wants a copy, give me a shout starting Monday.

I won't be posting it here as long as Raz Tech is a member of the board.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

...On account of this:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=36655.msg1356766#msg1356766

I have a new policy.  I don't do shit for people that don't like me, especially if I don't much like them.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Raz Tech

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 20, 2014, 01:28:14 AM
...On account of this:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=36655.msg1356766#msg1356766

I have a new policy.  I don't do shit for people that don't like me, especially if I don't much like them.

Oh noes!

I guess I'll have to read Dr. Seuss and drink myself to sleep tonight.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Raz Tech on September 25, 2014, 02:43:58 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 20, 2014, 01:28:14 AM
...On account of this:

Oh noes!

I guess I'll have to read Dr. Seuss and drink myself to sleep tonight.

Whatever turns you on, man.   :lol:

Faust

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 20, 2014, 01:24:05 AM
That's pretty awesome.  Is there any way to get the old ones or am I too little too late?

I'm going to post all 57 pages in the documents section (from front page) this weekend, if I have time.  Otherwise, right after the 1st of the month.

Wow. That is awesome. I just re-read my copy of MSY and made my roommate read it last week. Good times. Good times.

I will be posting it at drop box, and if anyone (except this asshole) wants a copy, give me a shout starting Monday.

Ok, I'd started putting a few things together for that, but I can delete them if you want (wasn't anything big, just folders and a placeholder page).
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on September 25, 2014, 03:55:44 PM

Ok, I'd started putting a few things together for that, but I can delete them if you want (wasn't anything big, just folders and a placeholder page).

Well, gimme a bit to mull this over.  I'm inclined to put it up, on account of it's just one shitbag (Raztech) that I hate.

In any case, due to moving house, I won't be ready until at least Monday to start queuing things up.

The Good Reverend Roger

What's really funny is that the shitbag decided to join in a stomping that was occurring between friends.  But then the dust settled, and everyone is more or less friends again, and he's still an asshole.

Well done, that man.

:lulz:

Faust

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 04:14:36 PM

Well, gimme a bit to mull this over.  I'm inclined to put it up, on account of it's just one shitbag (Raztech) that I hate.

In any case, due to moving house, I won't be ready until at least Monday to start queuing things up.

Cool, give me a shout if you need anything.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on September 25, 2014, 06:06:46 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2014, 04:14:36 PM

Cool, give me a shout if you need anything.

Will do.  It's mostly just getting the time at home to sit down and line 'em up.