PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

BREAKING: I JUST FOUND A GIF!

Started by GIGGLES, October 25, 2010, 06:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Bu🤠ns

Bu🤠ns

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Surprise Happy Endings Whether You Want Them Or Not on August 26, 2013, 01:23:22 AM
Quote from: Bu☆ns on August 25, 2013, 05:35:49 AM
Quote from: Bu☆ns on August 24, 2013, 04:57:45 PM
Right?  Its brilliant!

the video, btw... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rRK7vlBG8A

OH MY GOD  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

It reminds me of that scene from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas when they take the ether...which would make for a pretty interesting soccer game as well. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

GIGGLES

FUCK ME: 30 PAGES?

Y'ALL NEED JESUS.

Pæs

GIGGLES IS BACK. DISCORDIA LIVES AGAIN.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

GIGGLES

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel