News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

So

Started by popeurmom, March 04, 2014, 04:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Weird.  You totally don't sound like someone who has a college education.

Or, for a sad statement on the type of education kids are getting there days, you do.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: popeurmom on March 04, 2014, 05:35:08 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 04, 2014, 05:33:34 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 04, 2014, 05:12:23 PM
Yeah, case in point.

It's completely possible to state a contrary position without being a dick about it.

But, perhaps that's the only communication style you've ever used.

In which case, sorry about your future.

I'm not.  I get off on watching snotty little entitlement cases run into the real world in this manner.

Hopefully, he'll stick around a while, and we can hear how THOSE IDIOTS refuse to hire him, and how THOSE SLUTS won't date him, etc.

hm. three years into med school. and i don't have girl problems. lmfao. gg bro.

No girls, no problems.  :lulz:

And you're not in med school.  Sorry.  You have a bit of a credibility problem here.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 04, 2014, 05:36:34 PM

Or, for a sad statement on the type of education kids are getting there days, you do.

Not med school, though.  I can believe he's maxed out his liberal arts credits, though.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

popeurmom

I am humbled by your astute knowledge of what passes for a college education mr phd

popeurmom

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 04, 2014, 05:37:28 PM
Yeah, case in point.

It's completely possible to state a contrary position without being a dick about it.

I'm not.  I get off on watching snotty little entitlement cases run into the real world in this manner.

Hopefully, he'll stick around a while, and we can hear how THOSE IDIOTS refuse to hire him, and how THOSE SLUTS won't date him, etc.

No girls, no problems.  :lulz:

And you're not in med school.  Sorry.  You have a bit of a credibility problem here.

Oh my, you've found me out! LULS!

Like I give a shit about my credibility on this bullshit board.

I anticipated free minds. I got a bunch of "boo hoo I'm a victim the world hates me and there's a huge conspiracy against me and blah blah blah" pissing and whining and when I argue counter that point I get ganged up on. Hahaha.

Man, fuck this place. What a waste of several hours of my life.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: popeurmom on March 04, 2014, 05:38:06 PM

I am humbled by your astute knowledge of what passes for a college education mr phd

I am outraged by your lack of knowledge involving simple punctuation and grammar.

What medical school admitted you?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: popeurmom on March 04, 2014, 05:39:10 PM

No, please.  DO tell us about all the girls you're pulling down while in year 3 of medical school.  I am a captive audience, sir. 

The Good Reverend Roger

*ahem*

At this point, I'd like to remind everyone about all the times they scolded me for being rotten to noobs.

That is all.  You may now go back to laughing at Mr Med School PUA.

popeurmom

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 04, 2014, 05:40:38 PM

No, please.  DO tell us about all the girls you're pulling down while in year 3 of medical school.  I am a captive audience, sir.

Study groups are just so wonderful, homeboy.

popeurmom

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 04, 2014, 05:39:46 PM

I am outraged by your lack of knowledge involving simple punctuation and grammar.

I am outraged by your redundancy: punctuation is an integral part of grammar.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: popeurmom on March 04, 2014, 05:42:30 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 04, 2014, 05:40:38 PM

Study groups are just so wonderful, homeboy.

Yes.  Because we all know that med school men & women have time to turn study groups into social scenes.  Because medical school doesn't demand every moment of ever day.  (Like now, for example)

And you make up the missed study time...How?  Do you perhaps have magickle powerz that let you shut time off for a while? 

Or maybe you're at a medical school that isn't exactly...um, "top tier", and the diploma mill merely requires cash to graduate?

Or, and this is the most likely result, you are blatantly lying about medical school.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: popeurmom on March 04, 2014, 05:44:05 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 04, 2014, 05:39:46 PM

I am outraged by your redundancy: punctuation is an integral part of grammar.

Semicolon, sir.  You are definitely not ivy league.

Cain

Being a pre-med totally makes you an expert on the Ukraine, US emergency powers and stuff.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, case in point.

Wow, how did you get that far without developing decent reading comprehension?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 04, 2014, 05:48:11 PM
Yeah, case in point.

Wow, how did you get that far without developing decent reading comprehension?

He was too busy in premed studying PUA manuals.