News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

What is this exactly?

Started by Tezza, January 20, 2008, 09:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bharlion

Just think Mexico! And all the fun stuff that comes with it. Plus there is a possibility of human sacrifice! Can't wait. I am going to go from september until december. it should be great, get away from the humdrum western civilization and engage in a dionysian like orgy for four monthes? Good times.
Okay, why not. Didn't want to die alone anyways.

Jasper

You'll have to grow a beard first.

East Coast Hustle

yeah, all the cool kids have beards now.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

AFK

I tend to think of it as a built-in scarf. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

barumunk

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

Cramulus

I WISH I could grow a beard. I'd be such a beardo.

My flatmate Mike is having a "Miami Vice Moustache Week" at work. All the dudes in IT are growing crazy moustaches. It fucking rules and I wish I could join them.

I mean srsly:

they're fucking RAWKIN those 'staches!

LUV

Jasper

For the longest time, my facial hair was too sparse to look like anything cool.  I can't wait to have an awesome santa claus beard.

AFK

It's easier to grow a beard then to be shaving every freakin day.   

Eve

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

AFK

It's also good at meetings.  You can do that pensive, beard stroke to make it look like you give a shit about what anyone has to say when really you are thinking "Hmm, I bet I could totally take that dude's eye out with this here pen."

Jasper

I play with my facial hair a lot lately, too.  Can't seem to stop since I'm so amused by its' presence. 

Eve

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on January 28, 2008, 09:47:59 PM
It's also good at meetings.  You can do that pensive, beard stroke to make it look like you give a shit about what anyone has to say when really you are thinking "Hmm, I bet I could totally take that dude's eye out with this here pen."

The possibilities are endless! I'm just not sure I'm ready to be a bearded lady..
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Cainad (dec.)

I'm still waiting for mine to be more than shitty scruff. I tried to get my sideburns to join up with my 'stache, but it wouldn't quite make it... ONE GODDAMN INCH, I swear that's all that separated them.

They need to be together. Why does fate keep them apart like this? :(

Cain

LOVE...LOVE WILL TEAR YOUR BEARDS APART
\

saint aini

Quote from: Anonymously Evil on January 29, 2008, 12:27:31 AM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on January 28, 2008, 09:47:59 PM

The possibilities are endless! I'm just not sure I'm ready to be a bearded lady..

JOIN THE AINI FREAKSHOW.  WE'RE LOOKING FOR BEARDED LADIES.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.