News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

Fuck the South!

Started by National Public Radio, November 11, 2004, 12:46:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wishfarple

I knew a guy in Alaska, once.  He got syphillis.
His Right Most Honorable Super Hella Reverend Llama Wishfart Rinpoche of the Church of Ed Gein (Deceased),
Temple of Cleveland

EraPassing

Quote from: Llama Wishfart RinpocheI knew a guy in Alaska, once.  He got syphillis.

Hm...  are you telling us something here, Llama?
Elves suck.
Yeah, I said it, I went there.  Whatcha gonna do?

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: sakredchaoyou bitchass "northerners" aren't shit.  alaska, that's north.

58th parallel.  eat it, sucker.

yeah? I bet it's colder and more remote where I am on the 46th than wherever you are...Juneau? Anchorage? Seward? Sitka? fucking tropical metropolises compared to here...plus, nobody here has syphilis.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Quote from: That Communist Bastardplus, nobody here has syphilis.

How can you be absolutely sure?

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: That Communist Bastard
Quote from: sakredchaoyou bitchass "northerners" aren't shit.  alaska, that's north.

58th parallel.  eat it, sucker.

yeah? I bet it's colder and more remote where I am on the 46th than wherever you are...Juneau? Anchorage? Seward? Sitka? fucking tropical metropolises compared to here...plus, nobody here has syphilis.

8)

man not calgary, or vancouver, but most of southern canada makes new england look like a tropical fucking paradse dude.

tourists come here during the winter from the msot northern continental states and complani about the weather. we remark "surprising eh?"
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

FYI: most of southern Canada is warmer than northern/eastern Maine. Except for maybe Saskatchalbertoba. We get the air masses that bypass you to the north and cast a deep freeze over northern quebec and labrador before dipping down just far enough to include only us and not the rest of America (tm).

to paraphrase: I'm colder than you are! nyah-nyah-nyah-na nyeah-nah!

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Horab Fibslager

i actualyl doubt that.

see you get air that passes over teh candian shield. so does southern canada, but then the stuff the ontarians get is then refrozen tox plus by the land of a thousand lakes. sure it's warmish in northen ontario(well mid northern ontario, northern ontario is not particularly habitable), but in southern ontario, when it's nto beign usneasonably warm as it has been the last couple years, is like a bloody wind tunnel, all hills and lakes and things.

compare at -40 c plus windchill.

it does that here in calgary as well, cept with less snow and teh regular chinooks  that give spring/early summer like weather in the dead of february.
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

typical Maine winter:

starts around halloween.

ends around middle-to-late april.

includes month-long stretches where the high temp for the day is around 0, overnight lows frequently dropping to -30.

that's not including the wind chills, which occasionally drop to -60 or so here on the coast where it's warmer...inland/mountains gets down to -75 sometimes.

includes nor'easters, which are like a hurricane, only with subzero temperatures and snow.

include lots and lots of snow.

are made more difficult by the lack of spending in the area on services, including road maintenance, plowing, and salting/sanding. If you're on a federal highway, or a major state highway, no problem...if you're in some little pisshole on the end of a peninsula, forget about going anywhere for a day or three after a big storm.

are just as socially annoying as canadian winters, because around here, you're still likely to be cooped up with a bunch of canadians...not only that, but they're likely to be french-canadians.

8)

LMNO

Enough about the weather, cut to the chase:  who's got the bigger dick?

Horab Fibslager

well canada is alot bigger than new england, let alone the entire united states. includign alaska!

but as for penis size, i reckon mines biggerm, not that i care. it's a good size, fits in my hand  comfortably and with maximum ergonomicality, and the ladies enjoy it too.it goes by godzilla, tho i lvoingly refer to it as ol one eye.
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

hmm...well, I've heard that horab's packing a full 12 in his pants...

too bad when you convert that into inches it's a little shy of 5...

8)

Horab Fibslager

actually it's about 7 or 8 but whatever.

why would i need 12? ami trying to impale the ladies on the damn thing, turn the bedroom into some kind of cannibal corpse album cover?
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

here's a helpful tip:

try measuring from the base of the shaft as opposed to measuring from the back of the taint.

8)

Horab Fibslager

ph so i'm spoed to measure from down there eh?

oook then.

should i bust out the penis insults now or later little man  :lol:
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

I'd bust 'em out soon if I were you, unless you want to keep getting pwned like this...

8)