News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

Charred remains of Playboy model Paula Sladewski found in a Miami rubbish bin

Started by The Johnny, January 08, 2010, 01:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1241304/Playboy-model-Paula-Sladewskis-burned-body-dumped-bin-Miami.html

Quote from: dailymail.co.ukThe charred remains of an aspiring Playboy model have been discovered in a Miami rubbish bin.

Paula Sladewski, 26, was so badly burned that police had to use dental records to identify her.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

QuoteThe couple had attended a Lady Gaga concert

She'll do anything to get media attention, wont she?

-Kel-

Quote from: Cain on January 08, 2010, 01:09:14 AM

Damn, that woman has a really good publicist.

Elder Iptuous

I KNEW she was MKUltra!

E.O.T.

EITHER

This is deja vu. Wasn't there another Playbunny murder recently?

- Lynn, Amersham, 07/1/2010 14:12

OR

Odd that the boyfriend started printing flyers "hours after reporting her missing" almost as if he was sure that something terrible had happened to her. And to burn her body rather than dump it sounds like the killer knew she was somewhat famous and didn't want her to be identified. Was the boyfriends story, that he took a cab home, corroborated with the Taxi company? Most if not all of these clubs have surveillance video cameras. Did anyone think to check the video to see when and with whom the boyfriend left and also when and with whom she left? In a very public place such as a night club we can be sure that someone saw her with someone.

- Hugh, Beverly Hills, CA USA, 07/1/2010 14:30

"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The boyfriend clearly did it. He started flyering and filed a missing person report the same day she went missing... when they'd been arguing the night before. Most boyfriends would assume she was off sulking somewhere, call her cellphone a million times, wait until evening and start calling her friends and, eventually, her mom. THEN, if they didn't hear from her by the next day, would call all HIS friends (just in case) and leave a dozen or so angry-to-pleading-to-scared messages on her voicemail before finally threatening to file a missing person report, and THEN finally actually doing it.

I bet her voicemail doesn't have even one call from him.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

:lulz:

Oh shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: E.O.T. on January 08, 2010, 02:30:48 AM

Odd that the boyfriend started printing flyers "hours after reporting her missing" almost as if he was sure that something terrible had happened to her. And to burn her body rather than dump it sounds like the killer knew she was somewhat famous and didn't want her to be identified. Was the boyfriends story, that he took a cab home, corroborated with the Taxi company? Most if not all of these clubs have surveillance video cameras. Did anyone think to check the video to see when and with whom the boyfriend left and also when and with whom she left? In a very public place such as a night club we can be sure that someone saw her with someone.

- Hugh, Beverly Hills, CA USA, 07/1/2010 14:30

OH HI posting at the same time.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 08, 2010, 02:33:31 AM
The boyfriend clearly did it. He started flyering and filed a missing person report the same day she went missing... when they'd been arguing the night before. Most boyfriends would assume she was off sulking somewhere, call her cellphone a million times, wait until evening and start calling her friends and, eventually, her mom. THEN, if they didn't hear from her by the next day, would call all HIS friends (just in case) and leave a dozen or so angry-to-pleading-to-scared messages on her voicemail before finally threatening to file a missing person report, and THEN finally actually doing it.

I bet her voicemail doesn't have even one call from him.

Motorcycle.  Dude is guilty as sin.  What kind of random murder involves burning the body?

LMNO

Well, damn.  Why waste money on a trial?  Let's just shoot the guy and get it over with.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jasper

Quote from: LMNO on January 08, 2010, 01:25:13 PM
Well, damn.  Why waste money on a trial?  Let's just shoot the guy and get it over with.

Yes, I am making assertive policy claims about a situation I have heard about fourth-or-fifth hand.   It's fun, you should try it sometime.

Cain

He only did it because of the coded secret messages in the Lady Gaga songs which activated his Project BLUEBIRD programming.

/conspiracy theorist