News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

GaimanGASM

Started by Eater of Clowns, September 08, 2010, 10:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

I got back from the signing this afternoon.  It was rushed, as it was free and even after a different event, so I was asked to have my book out and open to the page - which meant that it couldn't just conveniently fall out when opened.  What I did was, since Absolute Sandman comes in a slip cover, I put the note in the cover, had the book out of it, then tilted the cover underneath it as it came out.  He was busy, and I don't know what became of the note, but it was left before him and hopefully we'll see something of it.

I mean, it must be somewhat hard to miss a note with a fake mustache stuck to the bottom of it.

I changed the keyword to throw out any suspicion to Discordianism - the keyword was "mustache."  He was asked to tweet it October 1st.  Also, I included the hint "Your next correspondence will come artfully; look for this name on an envelope."  It's vague, but ART is the American Repertory Theater, where Palmer is performing.

Also, because I'm a geek, I have to point out that he drew a doodle of Morpheus on the inside cover.  It is awesome.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Telarus

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 27, 2010, 12:25:50 AM
I got back from the signing this afternoon.  It was rushed, as it was free and even after a different event, so I was asked to have my book out and open to the page - which meant that it couldn't just conveniently fall out when opened.  What I did was, since Absolute Sandman comes in a slip cover, I put the note in the cover, had the book out of it, then tilted the cover underneath it as it came out.  He was busy, and I don't know what became of the note, but it was left before him and hopefully we'll see something of it.

I mean, it must be somewhat hard to miss a note with a fake mustache stuck to the bottom of it.

I changed the keyword to throw out any suspicion to Discordianism - the keyword was "mustache."  He was asked to tweet it October 1st.  Also, I included the hint "Your next correspondence will come artfully; look for this name on an envelope."  It's vague, but ART is the American Repertory Theater, where Palmer is performing.

Also, because I'm a geek, I have to point out that he drew a doodle of Morpheus on the inside cover.  It is awesome.

:mittens:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Roaring Biscuit!