News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

Ask me anything you wanted to know about Cognitive Therapy

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, March 05, 2005, 12:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

that's probably not a point in its favor, you understand...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: agent compassionCognitive therapy saved my sanity in college, so fuck you and all your goats. *spits on the Senate floor*

8)

Well, it's about time someone mentioned them.

Anyone have any questions about cognitive therapy? Or what?
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

East Coast Hustle

you haven't even answered my first question yet, and you want me to ask another? that strikes me as being damned unprofessional...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodyou haven't even answered my first question yet, and you want me to ask another? that strikes me as being damned unprofessional...

8)

I answered it all right.

Who wants to talk about CT and schemas? Hell, I'll even answer questions about developmental theorists like Winicott.

Ben

How much will it cost me to become all right in the head?

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: ManHow much will it cost me to become all right in the head?

I don't know. It depends on how much your therapist costs and how long or how many sessions it takes. You could just charge it all to a credit card and than declare bankruptcy when you achieve mental health.