News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Confession Time, (Or diggin' the dirt)

Started by BadBeast, August 07, 2010, 07:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

ITT, You can unburden yourself in complete confidence, of all your deepest, dirtiest secrets. Things you could never tell anyone IRL, for fear of Peasants with pitchforks & flaming brands. So come on, tell your Uncle Beasty all about it. If your transgression is worthy, you may be given some token penance to perform, before being absolved, so lets have it, don't hold back, nothing is too shameful for this thread. 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

East Coast Hustle

I confess to having a nearly uncontrollable compulsion to remove the trachea of every asstard who inevitably feels the need to start one of these threads. Usually happens about once or twice a year and almost always by someone who's been here just long enough to feel like part of the team and not nearly long enough to realize that (A) the real cool kids of PD all know each other IRL (aside from Cain, who is actually some sort of sentient neural network currently residing on Prince William's iPod) and (B) those of us who have been here long enough to know each other generally hate each other with a smoldering intensity that prevents us from thinking it a wise course of action to spill such useful ammunition in the presence of our enemies.

But yeah, carry on.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Triple Zero

Ok, I confess.

I did in fact one time, put oil in the pasta water.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

BadBeast

Or bearing in mind what ECH said in his diatribe confession, make some shit up.  :mrgreen:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

BadBeast

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 08, 2010, 02:32:07 AM
Ok, I confess.

I did in fact one time, put oil in the pasta water.
Well Trip,  that must have taken a great deal of courage to admit. As a token penance, you should Troll TCC, in the persona of a devoted Pastafarian, just looking for a Pagan forum to take his Religion seriously!

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

BadBeast

Quote from: NotPublished on August 08, 2010, 02:40:07 AM
I was the one who canceled Star Trek!
That really was a heinous act of sabotage. As a penance, you should attend the next three Star Trek conventions, dressed as Moogie, Quarks ugly old Mother.

AFK

I don't write any of my puns.

They are all written by my ghostwriter who goes by the name of Luke. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

I am a sentient neural network residing on Prince William's ipod.

Did you know he listens to Taylor Swift?  It's true.

BadBeast

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 08, 2010, 11:09:55 AM
I don't write any of my puns.

They are all written by my ghostwriter who goes by the name of Luke. 
As a penance, Luke must continue to write your puns, until he comes up with a funny one.

BadBeast

Quote from: Cain on August 08, 2010, 11:28:07 AM
I am a sentient neural network residing on Prince William's ipod.

Did you know he listens to Taylor Swift?  It's true.
That's not a confession, ECH already outed you! As a penance, (for thread abuse) Princess KSN is now stalking Prince William, and, by default, you again. And Taylor Swift will now be singing in your ear, like a head splinter, until Prince William uploads you into his IPad.

malvarma

Quote from: NotPublished on August 08, 2010, 02:40:07 AM
I was the one who canceled Star Trek!

You did the right thing. Star Trek: Enterprise was an abomination. Yours was an act of mercy.
Follow me at http://twitter.com/normalioifyp and I'll follow you back. Let's totally be BFFs.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on August 08, 2010, 02:28:28 AM
I confess to having a nearly uncontrollable compulsion to remove the trachea of every asstard who inevitably feels the need to start one of these threads. Usually happens about once or twice a year and almost always by someone who's been here just long enough to feel like part of the team and not nearly long enough to realize that (A) the real cool kids of PD all know each other IRL (aside from Cain, who is actually some sort of sentient neural network currently residing on Prince William's iPod) and (B) those of us who have been here long enough to know each other generally hate each other with a smoldering intensity that prevents us from thinking it a wise course of action to spill such useful ammunition in the presence of our enemies.

But yeah, carry on.

:(
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Aucoq

Quote from: vexati0n on August 08, 2010, 08:07:29 PM

But yeah, carry on.

:(

It's ok.  We can watch them enjoying each others company from the outside and pretend we're cool too, right? ...Right?  :cry:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Dysnomia

But yeah, carry on.

Lizzay,
knows Cain irl

and yes, he is. 
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif