Its been a while since I made fun of terrible things on tumblr....

Started by Cain, October 02, 2014, 11:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

So here you go, you savage cishet white patriarchal oppressors:

LMNO

hooplala

I wonder what the lives of these douches is like on a day to day basis?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Junkenstein

Filled with incredibly angry bouts of masturbation I would assume.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Faust

I've found an easy way to filter only for posts composted of polarised, toxic screeching

https://www.tumblr.com/search/%23notallmen

This topic shows she worst of humanity from both the SJW's and the Mens rights morons. The two groups have become indistinguishable to me now in their race to bottom of tolerability.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

The one with the server giving the kid an AIDS stuffed burrito is actually pretty good.   :lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 02, 2014, 02:15:27 PM
The one with the server giving the kid an AIDS stuffed burrito is actually pretty good.   :lulz:

It would be...if it ever happened.  It requires a tumblrite to leave their basement, so the odds are not good.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 02, 2014, 02:00:00 PM
Was that last one Garbo?

No, from a sadly deleted tumblr.  I suspect epic butthurt played a role in that ragequit.

Quote from: Hoopla on October 02, 2014, 12:51:31 PM
I wonder what the lives of these douches is like on a day to day basis?

A living testament to internet disinhibition syndrome, I suspect.  Either that or incoherent, seething rage.  (seriously though, most tumblrs are owned by richer than average, urban 20somethings).

Quote from: Faust on October 02, 2014, 01:31:54 PM
I've found an easy way to filter only for posts composted of polarised, toxic screeching

This topic shows she worst of humanity from both the SJW's and the Mens rights morons. The two groups have become indistinguishable to me now in their race to bottom of tolerability.

I felt using that tag would be too easy.  It takes all the challenge and surprise out of it, rather like playing "fap to anything" while surfing Ogrish.

Faust

It does make it too easy and takes the fun out of it. There's a certain level of TOO stupid.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on October 02, 2014, 03:30:48 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 02, 2014, 02:15:27 PM

It would be...if it ever happened.  It requires a tumblrite to leave their basement, so the odds are not good.

That was my take. 
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

About the waiter one.. doesn't the root homo mean 'same' not man? As in homogeneous? Homo Sapien meaning thinker that is the same?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Raz Tech

Quote from: a somewhat wiser Joe. on October 03, 2014, 02:07:24 AM
About the waiter one.. doesn't the root homo mean 'same' not man? As in homogeneous? Homo Sapien meaning thinker that is the same?

I think it meaning "same" is a derivative from one language, while he was referring to the genus type of homo, derived from Latin.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Faust on October 02, 2014, 01:31:54 PM

I read too much. I went too deep. I kind of want to vomit.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Faust