News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

Obama asserts the right to assassinate American citizens who pose security risk

Started by Cain, January 27, 2010, 04:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Have you seen any of Charlie White's other work? He's kind of brilliant. And very disturbing. If you want to be thoroughly horrified, look up his "girl studies".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

E.O.T.

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 10, 2010, 02:31:04 AM
Have you seen any of Charlie White's other work? He's kind of brilliant. And very disturbing. If you want to be thoroughly horrified, look up his "girl studies".

WHAT?

That was like, basically how WE spent our day. Especially the "shopping is SO much!". Girl, that is YOU! - Except you had a giant sippy of Marzen Amber, clutching your gallon jar of German sweet pickles.

YOU

YOU, are on Obama's shit list. Just keep posting. They've(We -the TRUE AMERICANS) got fucking 'smart' bombs, you know. It blows up your house and everything within three blocks, but ONLY HARMS YOU(because you're a terrorist, DUH), not your neighbors or chickens. Just like in Iraq. Think about it.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

LMNO

Quote from: Iptuous on February 09, 2010, 10:43:45 PM
i it was from an art exhibit rather than a children's show...
Charlie White was photographer
http://jasminerayna.blogspot.com/2009/10/charlie-white-understanding-joshua.html

Weren't there some really fucked up IRL pics of a joshua type of person being humiliated in a shower by a bunch of naked women?

Or was that an awesome dream I had?

Triple Zero

Quote from: LMNO on February 10, 2010, 02:14:43 PM
Weren't there some really fucked up IRL pics of a joshua type of person being humiliated in a shower by a bunch of naked women?

Or was that an awesome dream I had?

I remember this, too.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

LMNO

Jasper

Gyah!  Get it out of here, set it loose on the village or something, I don't care.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: E.O.T. on February 10, 2010, 08:40:30 AM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 10, 2010, 02:31:04 AM

WHAT?

That was like, basically how WE spent our day. Especially the "shopping is SO much!". Girl, that is YOU! - Except you had a giant sippy of Marzen Amber, clutching your gallon jar of German sweet pickles.

Hey now, you were  the one who expressed terror at the idea of spending any more time in the company of egg-shaped stained glass ladies.  :lulz:

Also, those pickles are fucking awesome.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."