News:

Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

Hypocrisy is the new black

Started by MMIX, March 09, 2010, 12:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMIX

"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I've always suspected that the most vocally anti-gay politicians and public figures are covering up their own gayness.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Freeky

Bruno

One of my history teachers insinuated that McCarthy was a gay alcoholic, and that's why he targeted mostly suspected gays and alcoholics as "Communists".
Formerly something else...

rygD

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 09, 2010, 05:10:41 PM
I've always suspected that the most vocally anti-gay politicians and public figures are covering up their own gayness.

As have I.
:rbtg:

Quote from: rygD on March 07, 2007, 02:53:03 PM
...nuke Iraq and give it to the Jews...

President Television

I always thought this was common belief. And believed it myself.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

MMIX

Yeah, I was struck by how almost unbelievably stereotypical this story was.
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Iason Ouabache

I can't wait for the Matt Barber/Peter Labarbera sex tape.

:vom:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘