News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

Hey YOU!

Started by Richter, February 20, 2012, 06:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Yes, yOU!  With the genitals!  What the fuck are you doing, out without a permit for those things? 

Don't you know possession IS intent now?

Concealed too!  Just walking around in the face of the sun packing shit like that, hardly decent is it?  No one with the correct papers would wager like that either. 

Who know what you're up to with those things.  We've already called the police so just put those things on the pavement, nice and easy.  Maybe the won't tazer you THAT MUCH when they get here.  You're definitely headed for the impound and the lockup though.  IF they're nice I bet they'll even send all of you to the same one.  Wow, it would suck to have the judge as you if those bits in the jar of the formaldehyde were yours, and if you were out in public with them on the day in question.  Whichever way you plea to that, you've really already lost.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on February 20, 2012, 06:01:16 PM
Yes, yOU!  With the genitals!  What the fuck are you doing, out without a permit for those things? 

Concealed too!  Just walking around in the face of the sun packing shit like that, hardly decent is it?  No one with the correct papers would wager like that either. 

Concealed?  It's hanging right out of my pance.

But, yes, these sperms are in fact unlicensed and illegal.  They may, given recent events, even be a COPYRIGHT VIOLATION, which is an order of magnitude worse.

But I'm a junkie, man, it's a disease, a disability.  I am enslaved to my genitals, and I blame an unfeeling society.  Perhaps if I did some public service commercials, like rock stars used to do back in the 80s when they got caught with drugs?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Elder Iptuous

i should have known better.
:oops:
how could i think i would get away with carrying around high power, fully automatic, assault genitals?
clearly the constitution does not grant the right to the individual to bear a baby arm like this...

Richter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 20, 2012, 06:06:22 PM

But, yes, these sperms are in fact unlicensed and illegal.  They may, given recent events, even be a COPYRIGHT VIOLATION, which is an order of magnitude worse.

But I'm a junkie, man, it's a disease, a disability.  I am enslaved to my genitals, and I blame an unfeeling society.  Perhaps if I did some public service commercials, like rock stars used to do back in the 80s when they got caught with drugs?

We'll have to test all of them to make certain.  Play nice and the nurse might even lube the pump first.

...and the last thing we need are more perps on stage.  Remember what it did for William Tell, William Wallace and Guy Fawkes?

You had your chance to declare those things at the border and avoid all the fuss.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Richter

Quote from: Iptuous on February 20, 2012, 06:09:32 PM
how could i think i would get away with carrying around high power, fully automatic, assault genitals?

Your perverted "old western" tendencies show clear through your pants.  That's a lever action on that thing, and don't try to deny it.  I bet you have your rectum set up as a six gun too...

Richter

Enough nancing around he issue.  Tipper's howling for blood again, and the cage won't hold if she keeps rattling it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on February 20, 2012, 06:13:30 PM

We'll have to test all of them to make certain.  Play nice and the nurse might even lube the pump first.

...and the last thing we need are more perps on stage.  Remember what it did for William Tell, William Wallace and Guy Fawkes?

You had your chance to declare those things at the border and avoid all the fuss.

Give me a chance...I have some GREAT ideas for "Don't Testicle, Kids!" ads.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Richter on February 20, 2012, 06:15:51 PM

Your perverted "old western" tendencies show clear through your pants.  That's a lever action on that thing, and don't try to deny it.  I bet you have your rectum set up as a six gun too...

The polished brass is showing through the fly, huh?
well, it's not lever action. it's a hand cranked, and hair triggered gatling model.

rectum?!  it damn near.... aw, nevermind.

Richter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 20, 2012, 06:18:51 PM
Quote from: Richter on February 20, 2012, 06:13:30 PM

Give me a chance...I have some GREAT ideas for "Don't Testicle, Kids!" ads.

At your level running for congress is the only decent way to hide you shame.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on February 20, 2012, 06:23:37 PM

Richter, what did I ever do to your family?

Richter

Quote from: Iptuous on February 20, 2012, 06:22:43 PM
Quote from: Richter on February 20, 2012, 06:15:51 PM

The polished brass is showing through the fly, huh?
well, it's not lever action. it's a hand cranked, and hair triggered gatling model.

rectum?!  it damn near.... aw, nevermind.

Hand cranks?  Steampunk?!

You weren't intending to go to the conventions with that were you??

(Side note:  Clint Eastwood was pulling that shit off in "Josey Wales" before Rambo went to grade school)

Richter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 20, 2012, 06:25:30 PM

We have precedent for this sort of thing, you know.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on February 20, 2012, 06:27:14 PM

Well, okay, but only if BGP will run my campaign.  Otherwise, I'm on the lam, and I'll take my chances like John Dillinger did.

Richter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 20, 2012, 06:27:58 PM

Well, okay, but only if BGP will run my campaign.  Otherwise, I'm on the lam, and I'll take my chances like John Dillinger did.

We're grooming GIGGLES for your eventual VEEP, if you hadn't guessed already.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on February 20, 2012, 06:30:39 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 20, 2012, 06:27:58 PM

We're grooming GIGGLES for your eventual VEEP, if you hadn't guessed already.

Oh, outstanding.  Can you IMAGINE him attending the funerals of foreign heads of state?