News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

UNLIMITED DOK HOWL/ TGRR TRIBUTE THREAD

Started by E.O.T., February 27, 2010, 04:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.O.T.

WHILE

the Doktor is out, I thought we ought to put our best thoughts to everyone's favourite "Roger" posts. OO.K, admittedly it may be impossible to sift out your actual favourite, butt we can try. So here's a couple of my own...

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 27, 2009, 09:05:01 PM
Well, I will say that my opinion of Jim is now lower than whale shit and that, as we know, is on the floor of the ocean.

AND

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 16, 2010, 08:24:52 PM

You are a fucking liar.

Eat a dick.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This thread is great! We miss you, Dok, come back soon!

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 12, 2009, 06:54:33 PM

Die in a fire, psycho.

Thanks.

Probably my favorite TGRR line ever.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nast

Roger warms the tepid, sludge-filled grease-trap of my heart.

Come back!

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Roaring Biscuit!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Just recovering from his illness, hopefully back and well soon.

In the meantime, find and post your favorite quotes here!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Maria

It might be a little while.

I'll pass your good wishes on to him.

Ari

I was about to post this in the original doc howl thread... but this seems more fitting:

It was one of the first posts by our former Rain God that struck a chord and got me hooked on his sermons.

Okay, so you're stuck on this planet with the humans, right?
No, scratch that. You're in a giant convertible full of screaming monkeys, careening around the sun.
Despite the fact that this is the only car known to exist, many of the monkeys are busy shitting on the seats and killing each other in ways detrimental to the vehicle.
A few of the monkeys occasionally suggest different behavior, but they are either ignored or killed.

Is it any wonder that benevolent aliens never show up to visit?
TGGR

~planeswalker
welcomes the transition from destructive rage to mad science

パンクビッチ

Dysnomia

Dok needs to come back soon.   :cry:  I miss our Holy ManTM
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I may have had some disagreements with the guy, but I hope he recovers and lives a long horrible life.

Also, I'd like to recommend to any Discordian considering dying any time soon to have your body be plastinated and doing something anus-clenchingly perverse in Body Works: The Cycle of Life (AKA Copulating Corpses Edition NSFW LINK) so that you can continue to troll people from beyond the grave.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Storebrand

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on February 27, 2010, 07:59:23 PM
I may have had some disagreements with the guy, but I hope he recovers and lives a long horrible life.

Also, I'd like to recommend to any Discordian considering dying any time soon to have your body be plastinated and doing something anus-clenchingly perverse in Body Works: The Cycle of Life (AKA Copulating Corpses Edition NSFW LINK) so that you can continue to troll people from beyond the grave.

He still has eyebrows.   :vom:

Shai Hulud

Here's one of my favorite quips from the doktor formerly known as TGRR:

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2010, 06:52:38 PM
Quote from: Guy Incognito on January 20, 2010, 06:45:58 PM
Fun fact: cringing exercises over fifty different muscles in your face.  That's why TGRR can crack walnuts between his jowls ASS CHEEKS :)

Fixed.

TGRR,
Uses them for talking, too.

Still makes me laugh :lulz:  Get well soon Dok!

Dimocritus

QuoteUNLIMITED DOK HOWL/ TGRR TRIBUTE THREAD

There has to be some kinda limit, right?

Regardless, I've sigged my favorite Dok/Rev post...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Mangrove

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on February 27, 2010, 07:59:23 PM

Is it still necrophilia when the sex is between two dead people?  :?
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Mangrove

Also (more importantly)

Best wishes to Dok Howl & get well soon!
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Doktor Howl

Thanks, guys.

I'm much better now, but I'm still sleeping a lot.
Molon Lube