News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

YOUR PERSONAL HALF REICH JOURNAL

Started by E.O.T., March 09, 2010, 01:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.O.T.

BECAUSE OF THE TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS OF THE PAST CENTURY, NIGEL AND I HAVE DECIDED TO MOVE EVERYTHING DIRECTLY TO THE YEAR 2510.

THE PRESENT YEAR IS NOW 2510...

what have you been doing

FOR

the last 500 years?

WHAT WILL YOU DO

now that it is the twenty-sixth century?
"a good fight justifies any cause"

East Coast Hustle

Technological advancements, my ass.

I still don't have a jetpack.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

President Television

I HAVE BEEN

accosting the services of my many blue-skinned, cat-faced holographic sex slaves.

I WILL

kill a motherfucker if the power goes out.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Nast

I've been fending off giant Death Space Wasps on the planet Necropolis Prime, dreaming of a simpler time when all man had to do was drive back home from his office job, take his pills and then softly cry himself to sleep only to be greeted by another meaningless day.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

NotPublished

I was in a Turkish Prison for the past 400 years then I died in a car crash, after that I woke up as a head in a jar ... Now I'm living a fine life at the convict musuem, we get our regular feedings around 6pm everyday.
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

fogukaup

my clone is going through the changes, naturally rebelling and rewiring her protoshield when I sleep so that she looks like whoopi and steals mangos from the WE B MANgo.  I found another plastic spoon in the microwave last night. I think she's huffing radiation again...Doc says maybe she does it to self-medicate but I AM a GOOD cloner!  No respect...I'm at the end of my rope and I need a vacation.

Jasper

I spent the last 500 years building a race of perfect beings.  They went through a rebellious period, but now they just want to settle down to a nice solar system to assimilate into a Matrioshka brain.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm connecting to PD.com on my phone

that is implanted in my brain.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Requia ☣

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 09, 2010, 05:51:56 AM

I'm not giving anybody on this board direct access to my brain.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Requia ☣ on March 09, 2010, 05:57:59 AM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 09, 2010, 05:51:56 AM

I'm not giving anybody on this board direct access to my brain.

Really? I want to traumatize them with my insides.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

Still waiting for my flying car which will be powered by fusion which is only 30 years away!
Formerly something else...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

fogukaup, is your avatar actually you?

Am I being usurped from my position as the board's ethnic minority?

Cramulus

Within the hermetically sealed glass case, my decomposition has slowed down but has not been halted altogether. Consequently, contemporary fashion favors sunken eyes, gray hair, and withered, yellow skin. Though I could have predicted I'd be a trendsetter, I wouldn't have predicted the entire sexual subculture which emerged around my gradually decaying corpse.

fogukaup

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 09, 2010, 07:03:16 PM
fogukaup, is your avatar actually you?

Am I being usurped from my position as the board's ethnic minority?

yea thats me, box fro and all.