News:

PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

Tattoos

Started by Enrico Salazar, December 05, 2005, 03:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Tattoos are interesting and lead to amazing conversations.  :mrgreen:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eve

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

East Coast Hustle

I have the Mickey's Malt Liquor hornet taking up one calf, and the tattoo covering my other calf includes a clitoris growing out of my leg.

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on January 26, 2008, 06:17:46 PM
I have the Mickey's Malt Liquor hornet taking up one calf, and the tattoo covering my other calf includes a clitoris growing out of my leg.

:postpics:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

hooplala

Hey, Aini, don't you have "DAVID DUKE 4EVAR" tattooed across your fivehead?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I really want a large moth tattoo on my back but I have to decide what kind of moth and then draw it first. The only tattoo I have is a turtle in the center of a medicine hoop, with a map of the earth on its back.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hunter s.durden

Silence of the Lambs style Deaths Head Moth.
This space for rent.

Jenne

Y'all will laugh or at least larf, but I have a blooming red rose on my back right shoulder and 2 multi-colored butterflies on my right second toe.

Jenne,

Too much teh girlie girl

But I like having the rose back there.  The butterflies I'm way over by now, but eh, they look cute when I'm wearing the flip flops.

AFK

So when someone asks you if you have a thorn in your side you say, "No, it's a little higher."  :D
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

My left shoulder.

Yes, I really am that hairy.

LMNO
-Yeti.

Suu

That's a neat dragon though.

I guess I'll post mine again for those that haven't seen it:

saint aini

Quote from: Hoopla on January 27, 2008, 06:20:13 PM
Hey, Aini, don't you have "DAVID DUKE 4EVAR" tattooed across your fivehead?

I don't have any tattoos.

Furthermore, were I to have facial tattoos... they would be more or less geometric and pleasing to the eye without meaning.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Sir Squid Diddimus

i've seen some really nice facial tattoos on women before.
of course they were girlie and dainty, usually little stars or something of the like.
they can be classy if you do it right, but i've seen some really horrible shit that pretty much wrecked the face as well.
just choose wisely Aini, you can't cover it up w/ a sock if you decide later you don't like it.

saint aini

Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on January 28, 2008, 06:01:18 PM
i've seen some really nice facial tattoos on women before.
of course they were girlie and dainty, usually little stars or something of the like.
they can be classy if you do it right, but i've seen some really horrible shit that pretty much wrecked the face as well.
just choose wisely Aini, you can't cover it up w/ a sock if you decide later you don't like it.

If I'm going to do it, I'm going to go all the way to the level of a made freak.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Well, just remember... when you're 60...

Looks fade and fetish shows won't pay the bills forever.
Just trying to be helpful or reasonable.
Not tryin to poop on your birthday cake.