News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

Common Walls Debate

Started by Cramulus, February 21, 2012, 03:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 22, 2012, 06:59:35 PM
Quote from: What's-His-Name? on February 22, 2012, 06:54:19 PM
I only jumped in because I think Cram is getting a raw deal.  I think the guy just wanted to jump in and help,

Cram didn't respect LMNO enough to let LMNO edit his own project.

That's about the best spin that can be put on this.  And that's what it all comes down to, isn't it?  Respect, or the lack thereof.  Posting Cram's poem to 23AE without permission, then acting like Cram was out of line for mentioning it, is another good example.

Respect?

:lulz:

Fascinating lecture, Roger. A perfect blend of hypocrisy and incoherence.

You're comfortable with nasty libel if someone pisses you off, like calling Lys a pedo, or trying to make me out to be some kind of wicked misogynist. I'm on good terms with all of my ex-girlfriends and reconciled with Nigel regarding my offensive comments towards her. You seem to want to dig up drama to have someone to dehumanize, which sometimes you seem to relish more than being in accord with the truth.

It didn't work on Cram and it's not going to work with me either. I know I'm a decent human being no matter how high you ratchet your FoxNews-style politics of personal destruction. I've made plenty of mistakes here and owned them. Lately, you seem incapable of self scrutiny and it's only a matter of time before that shit catches up with you.

"Posting Cram's poem to 23AE without permission, then acting like Cram was out of line for mentioning it, is another good example." WTF? Is this early onset dementia? The return of your brain eating virus? Maybe you should get that checked out, for serious, that doesn't look like a normal set of typos.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Placid Dingo

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Net on February 22, 2012, 10:44:28 PM
I only jumped in because I think Cram is getting a raw deal.  I think the guy just wanted to jump in and help,

That's about the best spin that can be put on this.  And that's what it all comes down to, isn't it?  Respect, or the lack thereof.  Posting Cram's poem to 23AE without permission, then acting like Cram was out of line for mentioning it, is another good example.

Respect?

Given your history, you have zero moral authority to comment on hypocrisy.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on February 22, 2012, 10:50:53 PM
He meant Cain's poem.

Of course.  But why allow an obvious typo to get in the way of ragging on an illness someone had?

Net is absolute scum, so his opinion isn't really of any consequence.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 22, 2012, 11:41:40 PM

Respect?

Yes yes, I'm inhuman scum and your rage is never misdirected.

Carry on.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Net on February 22, 2012, 11:53:38 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 22, 2012, 11:41:40 PM

Respect?

Yes yes, I'm inhuman scum and your rage is never misdirected.

Carry on.

Oh, my rage may wander, but I knew you were scum when you decided that the flyers I had written were YOURS (not "ours"), because you slapped some clip art on them.

Your opinion hasn't meant shit since then, and your actions have only confirmed my lack of regard for you.

But what the hell are you complaining about?  You spend loads of time trying to vent your ancient, dusty butthurt, so I decided to oblige you, because it amuses me.

You're not "inhuman", you're just a worthless human.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 22, 2012, 11:56:17 PM
But what the hell are you complaining about?  You spend loads of time trying to vent your ancient, dusty butthurt, so I decided to oblige you, because it amuses me.

I'm the one who dug it all up to rehash yet again. Righto.

You were capable of understanding that the layout work was the only thing I was laying claim to, and you agreed that I should have a say about their use. We both agreed that those flyers are dead, but I see you conveniently forgot that in order to demonize me.

It amuses you to dehumanize people over misunderstandings and settled conflicts, that much is clear.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Net on February 23, 2012, 12:27:19 AM

You were capable of understanding that the layout work was the only thing I was laying claim to, and you agreed that I should have a say about their use. We both agreed that those flyers are dead, but I see you conveniently forgot that in order to demonize me.

It amuses you to dehumanize people over misunderstandings and settled conflicts, that much is clear.

1.  You're the one who followed me around PD for the last few days, spoiling for a fight (particularly in Danjan's thread).

2.  Nope.  You said they were YOUR fliers, and refused the idea that they were OUR fliers.

3.  Again, I'm not dehumanizing you.  It's possible to be both a human and an utter scumbag; you are proof of this.

4.  And as for you comment about "respect", I respect lots of people.  Just not you.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 23, 2012, 12:33:27 AM
Quote from: Net on February 23, 2012, 12:27:19 AM

1.  You're the one who followed me around PD for the last few days, spoiling for a fight (particularly in Danjan's thread).

2.  Nope.  You said they were YOUR fliers, and refused the idea that they were OUR fliers.

3.  Again, I'm not dehumanizing you.  It's possible to be both a human and an utter scumbag; you are proof of this.

4.  And as for you comment about "respect", I respect lots of people.  Just not you.

1. Where was I spoiling for a fight in Danjan's thread? It sounds like I really rattled my saber there, so go ahead and repost my horrible provocations for all to see.

2. My version of your fliers. And yes, you agreed I deserved a say about how they are used and you agreed that they are dead.

3. :lol: I'm not dehumanizing you, I'm just saying you have absolutely no value as a human being. Whatever happened to your deep respect for dictionary entries?

4. Because I stood up for my rights as a graphic artist, and that's wrong.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Net on February 23, 2012, 12:56:50 AM

3. :lol: I'm not dehumanizing you, I'm just saying you have absolutely no value as a human being. Whatever happened to your deep respect for dictionary entries?

No, I said you're a worthless human being.  There's lots of those around.

Because you're a thief.

Freeky

dehumanize or dehumanise  (diːˈhjuːməˌnaɪz)

— vb
1.    to deprive of human qualities
2.    to render mechanical, artificial, or routine

human  (ˈhjuːmən)

— adj
1.    of, characterizing, or relating to man and mankind: human nature
2.    consisting of people: the human race ; a human chain
3.    having the attributes of man as opposed to animals, divine beings, or machines: human failings
4.    a. kind or considerate
   b. natural

worthless  (ˈwɜːθlɪs)

— adj
1.    without practical value or usefulness
2.    without merit; good-for-nothing

Not that you'll grant it any merit at all, for reasons you aren't sharing.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 23, 2012, 12:58:38 AM

Because you're a thief.

What did I steal, Roger?

Oh that's right, I posted the flyers in the same thread they were taken from and you never felt wronged and even complimented my shitty designs until I decided to dissociate myself from your crazy ass. You finally agreed that I do have rights in laying out your writing and said I deserved a say in the use of that work. We both agreed that the flyers should die.

I should have known you wouldn't keep your word and would trot out your paranoid version of events when it suited you.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 23, 2012, 12:33:27 AM

I didn't even post in Danjan's thread, you're seeing shit that isn't there. Like I said, you're out of your gourd.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Net on February 23, 2012, 01:25:12 AM

Oh that's right, I posted the flyers in the same thread they were taken from and you never felt wronged and even complimented my shitty designs until I decided to dissociate myself from your crazy ass. You finally agreed that I do have rights in laying out your writing and said I deserved a say in the use of that work. We both agreed that the flyers should die.

What's any of that got to do with them being "your" fliers?  That's why I wanted them to die, Net.  I didn't want to be connected to you in any way, not after you claimed they were yours, and after you spent page after page shrieking "SLUT!" at Nigel.

The Good Reverend Roger

Freeky, he won't answer you on account of Paul of Tarsus.   :lulz: