News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

Post ITT, and within 24 hours, I will assign you...

Started by Doktor Howl, September 02, 2011, 09:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Uh...dare I ask...?

(though, what could be worse than mass-marketed Sexy Jane Doe in a Bodybag?  I ask yas!)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on September 03, 2011, 12:24:19 AM
Uh...dare I ask...?

(though, what could be worse than mass-marketed Sexy Jane Doe in a Bodybag?  I ask yas!)

What is up with sexy Halloween costumes? I prefer mine to be totally unsexy (although the year I was Pan, I was accidentally pretty hawt). One of my favorites was the year I was a beet.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Quote from: Nigel on September 03, 2011, 12:36:31 AM
Quote from: Jenne on September 03, 2011, 12:24:19 AM
Uh...dare I ask...?

(though, what could be worse than mass-marketed Sexy Jane Doe in a Bodybag?  I ask yas!)

What is up with sexy Halloween costumes? I prefer mine to be totally unsexy (although the year I was Pan, I was accidentally pretty hawt). One of my favorites was the year I was a beet.

The world has gone to pot, Nigel.  I have no idea who would find a sexy body bag attractive...and frankly, I don't WANNA know.

My level of sexy for Halloween is so-so.  Truth is, I just don't have the body for it anymore.  *shrug*  And I really dislike looking like a ho in the best of times.  I could be persuaded for Halloween, but really...some of the shit they have in that catalog I was looking at online was ricockulous.  

But I'm not one to wear potato sacks, either, so true story, if it doesn't make me look pathetic or fatty mcfatterson, I'm apt to try it out.

That and I'm perpetually a witch...for some odd reason.  Though I've BOUGHT few enough costumes in my life, in reality.  I usually MAKE them.  Or conjure them out of found objects.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

leln

Posting, though I reserve the right to be a Sexy Suffragette (see something you like? Those are my wrists and ankles, bitch) or Pope Joan if I feel like it.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Pæs

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Sir Squid Diddimus

Hoser McRhizzy

Posting ITT

1/2 worried what the penance for a lapsed discordian might be...  :lulz:
It feels unreal because it's trickling up.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Alty on September 02, 2011, 09:35:10 PM
I don't remember the last time I did anything for halloween.
Gimmie!

BRISTOL

FUCKING

PALIN
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube