News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

It's a while ago now, but holy shit Tony Abbott loves onions.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

It's a substitute for when he cannot drink the tears of little children.

minuspace

They're all tied-up anyways, so why not squeeze them?

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just love that it didn't occur to them to even try to find someone who reads Persian, or even just someone who recognizes Arabic, to make some effort at confirming that it was related to Isis. Even if it WAS Arabic lettering, it could just as easily have said "PROUD PERSIAN BEARS FOR GAY PRIDE"
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, it makes me REALLY want to make a buttplug alphabet.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

minuspace

That, and Sk@lia's "Pure applesauce" to Affordable Care, those are some of my favorites.  I forget how amusing the dark-side's death throes can be.  :lulz:

zarathustrasbastardson

Quote from: Shibboleet The Annihilator on April 30, 2010, 07:35:38 PM

so, like we're like uh fighting for your totality to be um indunno cheap proud parents and whatnot right?  Its like puma suede with your tour.. old school without the heart.. turn the poop button to E voe jealousy hangs with guilt in minutes by minute holetells - you munching blissfully cooked roaches.  Mother may I mom dumb guilt.  Away with you strangling hordes you were good to begin with.. mamma! Pappa! Say what you did won't happen to me.. lizard and monk and 2 2 2 3 2 2 wont happen to Us. - we are all eating from the most beautiful apple.. your lack of perspective is now infintile.
chaos is truth
radiate better

Cain

Junkenstein

Seriously, that device that allows you to stab others in the face via the internet will make trillions.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on July 06, 2015, 11:53:40 PM
so, like we're like uh fighting for your totality to be um indunno cheap proud parents and whatnot right?  Its like puma suede with your tour.. old school without the heart.. turn the poop button to E voe jealousy hangs with guilt in minutes by minute holetells - you munching blissfully cooked roaches.  Mother may I mom dumb guilt.  Away with you strangling hordes you were good to begin with.. mamma! Pappa! Say what you did won't happen to me.. lizard and monk and 2 2 2 3 2 2 wont happen to Us. - we are all eating from the most beautiful apple.. your lack of perspective is now infintile.

Take your meds.
Molon Lube

zarathustrasbastardson

So, You've wasted your life (and countless others)  :horrormirth:
chaos is truth
radiate better

Junkenstein