News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

navkat

Quote from: Alty on August 05, 2011, 03:25:56 AM
For posterity!
Wyldkat sez:
QuoteI know exactly what passive aggressiveness is.  I live with someone who can be very passive aggressive.  I do have some tendencies, but for the most part I catch them and I recognize them because of living with that person.  What you people are calling passive aggressive are for the most part misunderstandings (intentional or not, whichever it is) of what I'm saying.

You people are a bunch of cunts...CUNTS, I say!

navkat

Quote from: Nigel on August 05, 2011, 06:20:23 AM
For posterity!
Wyldkat sez:
QuoteI know exactly what passive aggressiveness is.  I live with someone who can be very passive aggressive.  I do have some tendencies, but for the most part I catch them and I recognize them because of living with that person.  What you people are calling passive aggressive are for the most part misunderstandings (intentional or not, whichever it is) of what I'm saying.

That was SO CLASSIC! :lulz: Meta passive-aggression.

Oh jesus, this is so eerily similar to that inane argument you and I had that day that I thought it was quoted from it somewhere. You mean there was aNOTHER argument about passive aggression?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: navkat on January 10, 2012, 02:04:27 AM
For posterity!
Wyldkat sez:

Oh jesus, this is so eerily similar to that inane argument you and I had that day that I thought it was quoted from it somewhere. You mean there was aNOTHER argument about passive aggression?

On whatever that lame little pagan board was called... the one Babs and Wyldkat started. Wyldkat is the GRAND MASTER of passive-aggression.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

Quote from: Nigel on January 10, 2012, 03:31:45 AM
For posterity!
Wyldkat sez:

On whatever that lame little pagan board was called... the one Babs and Wyldkat started. Wyldkat is the GRAND MASTER of passive-aggression.
Yes, she took it to a Sub/Dom level that was too lulzy to consider as erotic. For most people, that is. Wasn't Babs her payoff for that?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BadBeast on January 10, 2012, 04:30:40 AM
Quote from: Nigel on January 10, 2012, 03:31:45 AM
For posterity!
Wyldkat sez:

Yes, she took it to a Sub/Dom level that was too lulzy to consider as erotic. For most people, that is. Wasn't Babs her payoff for that?

ICK.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Enabler:  I like 'em big & dumb.

Me:  Outstanding!  I've been a dumbass all my life!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

Mike: Being busy makes the day go by faster, right?

Richter: ...but like a mexican food shit, you regret every torrential second of it.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

EFO said just now: "Dude, everybody knows about MLK day. It's not like, like Christmas or something, that only some people celebrate because they're Christian. It isn't a religious holiday, it's an American holiday."

Juana

Doing some research on a former president of my university and found this little nugget of GOLD:

[...]
A history lesson if you please,

google Karl Leonard Falk

(the #1 listing)

This is what happens with censure, this is what happens when you shout to drown out the truth you do not believe.

[...]

Interesting piece on Falk. It sounds like Falk was the worst kind of liberal - the totalitarian variety. How appropriate that the fall of the Berlin Wall was his undoing.
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: I love Conservatives. Falk was a fucking Nazi. The article the second poster mentions is pretty clear about exactly what that entailed.
Also, he died before the fall of the Berlin wall. But, y'know, don't let that stop you.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cramulus

"The teaching, the blessing, the knowledge, the prayer, the mantra you are seeking is 'bullshit.'  Say it 9 million times a second for just a couple of minutes, or a couple of weeks, or a couple of years and soon or later you will breakthrough.  You will get it.  This is no extraordinary feat.  It requires no special training or practice. You could do it right now.  Dare ya, dare ya, daaaare yaaaaa."— Anti-teachings

Slurrealist

"You shouldn't. Fear is the chain of slavery," He said. "Once you feel fear, you're in the system. Why do you feel fear? Because of the rules imposed on you by the society? Or because you're afraid of looking bad in front of others? Or because of shame of doing something that everyone had told you is wrong? It's your life. It's your rules, or the absence of it. There's nothing to lose, and nothing to get. You know why so many people look depressed around here? Because they had opportunities, however fear stopped them from following their chances to get a better life, and now they got nothing more to do than say shit about the ones who know how to overcome fear and know how to live. If you want to do something, or show your feelings to someone, don't be afraid, and do it. Even if the result will be negative, you will have an answer at least, instead of the eternal 'maybe yes, maybe not' of fear running through your mind twenty four seven."
"You're free, and freedom is beautiful. It will take time to restore chaos...but we will..."

Suu

St. Dingbat: Look what I made! *sends pic of whipped cream and strawberries*

Me: Whipped cream?

St. Dingbat: YES!

Me: Did it have to use the safe word?

St. Dingbat: Huh?

Me: Google it.

*five minutes pass*

St. Dingbat: You're a sick fuck.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

QuotePERSONALLY i believe that onlya DRAGON should answer questions about dragons. Mr.E should stick to the Fae, as that is what he is, and I shall not believe what he says. I have myself spoken with an elusive clan, and although we are no longer in contact they would agree with me in this.

http://www.realfairies.net/forum/mr-e/mr-e-answers-more-dragon-questions

lolz

The Good Reverend Roger

*Roger reaches for Cell Phone to turn it on to check in*

Enabler:  "I'll break every bone in your hand."

Roger:  :shudder:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Whatever on January 23, 2012, 07:07:27 PM
I can piss people off everywhere......   :lulz: 

From TCC http://wicca.com/forums/index.php?topic=7578.0

Quote from: Khara
I'm sorry, are you saying women are scared because of their hormones?

Quote from: blue
This one is easy. Take a transgender male who is seeking gender reassignment. The first thing they do is begin hormone therapy ... right ?

Same with female to male. Add testosterone and she will experience a different way of looking at the world. It's likely to make her more bold and assertive.

Fight or flight .... timid or bold .... what your attractions are ....personality traits .... whatever .... it's all a product of that unique biochemical reaction that's going on inside your body and brain.

Quote from: Khara
I am going to have to admit something here that I rarely admit. 

This has left me just fvcking speechless......

I can't get mad because it is based on ignorance and prejudice.  Yet I am mad because it is based on ignorance and prejudice.

Quote from: blue
Don't get mad Khara. It's just my view of things that's all. Years ago i think i would have been more in agreement with the groupthink. Now i'm beginning to undrstand why, historically,women have always been relegated to the role of second class citizens in society.

Worse yet, i'm beginning to agree with it. 

Predjudiced yes .... judging by what i see there's every good reason to be.

I don't have time for the drama and there's little here to hold my intrest so i'm just going on ahead.

And THIS is how one idiot can make an entire forum of women want to slice his nads into sushi. :lulz:

I am no longer shocked or even amused by that collection of useless fucking dirtbags.  They jumped the shark years ago, and all they have left is the need to endlessly justify their bigotry to themselves and everyone around them.

They are scum, and it's time we all left them behind.