Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on October 30, 2012, 09:36:18 PM
Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 30, 2012, 09:31:24 PM
Quote from: Luna on October 30, 2012, 09:29:01 PM
Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 30, 2012, 09:26:42 PM
Quote from: Luna on October 30, 2012, 09:22:00 PM
Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 30, 2012, 08:21:35 PM
These guys are HILARIOUS.

Their leader, Derrick Broze, constantly counsels them to not vote, not attempt to better their standard of living, and to disengage with all politics.

If I were a suspicious guy, I'd think he was in someone's pocket.

Dear God and Baby Jeebuz...

Please, PLEASE let these morons poor innocent lambs be led by their fucking idiot clearly clearer-thinking shepherd and remember NOT to vote come election day. 

And I'm still waiting for that pony.  It's been thirty years, already, what the heck?

Love,
Luna

The Hip Forums are just as funny.

Obama = Drones = PURE EVIL.  WILL NOT VOTE.

Which is basically the same as voting for Romney = drones AND a land war in Iran.

But they get to cling to their ideological purity in front of their buddies, which is - after all - the important part.

"Purists" who must demonstrate their purity give me hives.

Sure.  It's just another form of one-upmanship.  Helps establish the pecking order for mating season, you see.

Anyway, people like that SHOULDN'T vote.  Because they're dumbasses.

(Please note that I don't think they should be KEPT from voting.  The act of wanting to vote is really the only requirement I have for allowing someone to vote.)

Oh, agreed.  The folks caught throwing out voter registration forms should be taken out back and Nigeled with blunt instruments...  But if they decide that FUCK VOTING...  More power to 'em.

I've always figured that people who have to prove they've got the bigger dick (literally or figuratively) are WAY too wrapped up in dick size, and REALLY need to get out more.

:lulz: You are such a kind and gentle soul... I'd have used pointy ones.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

Done.

And YES. KITTY.

Luna

Quote from: CAKE on October 31, 2012, 03:59:52 AM
Quote from: Luna on October 30, 2012, 09:36:18 PM
Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 30, 2012, 09:31:24 PM
Quote from: Luna on October 30, 2012, 09:29:01 PM
Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 30, 2012, 09:26:42 PM
Quote from: Luna on October 30, 2012, 09:22:00 PM
Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 30, 2012, 08:21:35 PM
These guys are HILARIOUS.

Their leader, Derrick Broze, constantly counsels them to not vote, not attempt to better their standard of living, and to disengage with all politics.

If I were a suspicious guy, I'd think he was in someone's pocket.

Dear God and Baby Jeebuz...

Please, PLEASE let these morons poor innocent lambs be led by their fucking idiot clearly clearer-thinking shepherd and remember NOT to vote come election day. 

And I'm still waiting for that pony.  It's been thirty years, already, what the heck?

Love,
Luna

The Hip Forums are just as funny.

Obama = Drones = PURE EVIL.  WILL NOT VOTE.

Which is basically the same as voting for Romney = drones AND a land war in Iran.

But they get to cling to their ideological purity in front of their buddies, which is - after all - the important part.

"Purists" who must demonstrate their purity give me hives.

Sure.  It's just another form of one-upmanship.  Helps establish the pecking order for mating season, you see.

Anyway, people like that SHOULDN'T vote.  Because they're dumbasses.

(Please note that I don't think they should be KEPT from voting.  The act of wanting to vote is really the only requirement I have for allowing someone to vote.)

Oh, agreed.  The folks caught throwing out voter registration forms should be taken out back and Nigeled with blunt instruments...  But if they decide that FUCK VOTING...  More power to 'em.

I've always figured that people who have to prove they've got the bigger dick (literally or figuratively) are WAY too wrapped up in dick size, and REALLY need to get out more.

:lulz: You are such a kind and gentle soul... I'd have used pointy ones.

Of course...  You like to get the skin off in one piece so you can do that THING with it.  You know, the one that made that crime scene investigator go all vomity.  (He's okay, now, by the way...  They have him in a nice, quiet room, and are careful to never, EVER offer him anything to eat that has tomato sauce on it.  They don't want another... INCIDENT...)

I just don't have the patience or the skill to get the skin to come off like that, so the blunt ones work for me.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

LMNO

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 30, 2012, 10:39:33 PM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on October 30, 2012, 10:33:53 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 30, 2012, 10:29:01 PM
Even the Mexican guy is an angry white man.
That guy baffles me.

Texas has a lot of people like that.
Pre rich, pre white:x

THE LOGICAL EXTENSION HAS BEEN ACHEIVED.

STELLA WINS.

Epimetheus

"I believe such-and-such"
"Why?"
"Just do the research and you'll see"

Never gets old, does it?   :x
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Kai

Quote from: chimes on November 01, 2012, 06:53:26 PM
"Why?"

To be fair, scientists do something close to this on occasion. It gets old trying to explain difficult concepts over and over to people who don't intend to understand them.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Epimetheus

Quote from: ZL 'Kai' Burington, M.S. on November 01, 2012, 07:29:09 PM
"Why?"

To be fair, scientists do something close to this on occasion. It gets old trying to explain difficult concepts over and over to people who don't intend to understand them.

I guess I should rephrase it.

"I believe such-and-such (in contrast to the overwhelming consensus that those in the respective field came to with the available evidence)."
"Interesting - what is your evidence/reasoning?"
"Do the research and you'll see."

The Good Reverend Roger

"Why?"

Different situation.

HFT:  "Hey, this fact everyone thinks is true actually isn't."

Me:  "Prove it."

HFT:  "Do the research."

TRANSLATION:  "I want the world to be this way.  You will join me in this false consensus reality or you're a troll/federal agent/whatever."
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on November 01, 2012, 07:33:32 PM
"Why?"

Different situation.

HFT:  "Hey, this fact everyone thinks is true actually isn't."

Me:  "Prove it."

HFT:  "Do the research."

TRANSLATION:  "I want the world to be this way.  You will join me in this false consensus reality or you're a troll/federal agent/whatever."

This one thinks you're finished and he's taking credit. Adorable.

QuoteDarin O Williams: I seem to end Hamish's bs everytime. He is a shooter, shooting ideas with his shit gun cause that is all he has, shit.

Epimetheus

QuoteJoshua Baughman didnt manson have a long criminal record, before he was convicted that murder? which included several armed robberies, assult, escaping jail several times, raping a man while he was in jail. ect ect

Joshua Baughman ?

Joshua Baughman but wait, he wrote a song...

Epimetheus

I feel dirty clicking "Join."

It's like descending into the sewers to hunt the mutant crocs.
Except here, I'm not sure even a hazmat suit will do the trick.

Juana

ROGER! THEY'RE ON TO YOU!
QuoteHamish is not a real person, they are psi ops its several people using that same nick
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Juana

Quotedid you miss my thread a while back about hamish? that pic is fake, its apparently used by many different people, and they tried to offer me a document which may or may have not been fake.
:lulz:
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."