OPEN BAR: Now endorsed by Foodbabe!

Started by Dildo Argentino, October 27, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 19, 2015, 05:32:17 PM
Wait.  It's ok to want to lick penises and vaginas at the SAME TIME!?!?!?!

HOLD UP THERE BUCKO, DON'T GET AHEAD OF YOURSELF!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 19, 2015, 05:44:21 PM

icwhatudidthere  :wink:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Shit, Demosquid. My sympathies, man.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Doktor Howl

Tucson again.

I listened to Volbeat on the way to work, then popped the CD out and took it into my office and played it.

But it wasn't Volbeat, it was Lady Gaga. 

I hate living in the multiverse's junkyard.
Molon Lube

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 19, 2015, 03:37:35 PM
Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on January 19, 2015, 11:13:09 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 18, 2015, 11:20:59 PM
Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on January 18, 2015, 12:40:03 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 18, 2015, 12:27:21 AM
Quote from: President Television on January 17, 2015, 11:49:40 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 17, 2015, 11:22:37 PM
Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on January 17, 2015, 08:54:11 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 17, 2015, 08:26:23 PM
What's cool is that even if a woman spag like that is one in a million, there are SEVEN THOUSAND of them out there.

newsfeed

It would need to be corrected to reflect the correct math, which would be fourteen thousand if we are expanding the search for EOC's lifemate to men.

I'm not sure how EOC feels about that, though.

I think it's more that the original figure should've been 3,500, but that doesn't roll off the tongue as well.

Oh, you're right. Good catch.

also LOL bi people. 7000 works for me :D

Yeah, I've heard of bi people. :lol: I was just still talking about EOC, who as far as I know isn't.

oh good, at least you don't think we're mythical unicorns :p

I don't think bi people are unicorns, and neither do the ladies I fuck.

yes, i am aware.

Pope Pixie Pickle

AH, APOLIGIES FOR MISAIMED ATTEMPT TO BE FUNNY.

I'm getting that sense a lot recently, like yesterday when I cracked a joke about something with a friend  and they deactivated their facebook.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 19, 2015, 05:44:21 PM

wooooooo

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 19, 2015, 05:30:57 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 19, 2015, 04:46:57 PM
Wait.  Is it that time again ALREADY? 

Yanno, where suddenly someone is saying - or is said to be saying - that a portion of the population doesn't exist (ie, bisexuals), and because someone on Facebook or tumblr or Twitter or something said it, then it can be assumed that Nigel (and most other people on this board) suddenly ALSO think that this is the case?

Walking in here and saying you're bisexual is like saying you're left-handed.  This IS in fact the one place where equality has been achieved, because nobody cares how anyone is oriented.

I think that at least half the board has mentioned being bi. We just don't walk about it much because, as you mentioned, nobody gives a fuck. And nobody wants to hear the grotty details of anyone's sex life. :lol:

Not true.  :fap:

Cain

Very sorry to hear that about your grandfather, Demosquid

Doktor Howl

A contractor we used to use has called on us once again, after fucking up 6 consecutive projects (I did not have a say in the last 4 of those).  They used to be a top-notch organization, but in the fashion of all motor houses everywhere, the moment they developed a name, they ran off all their talent in favor of lower-cost employees.

This is the 6th time in 7 months I have been contacted by their sales & service rep.  It has been a different person every time, as being moved into sales/service there is the kiss of death.

I have told them that I will consider them when the same guy calls me 3 months in a row, and their technician turnover rate is below 50% per year (!!!).
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 19, 2015, 09:52:39 PM
A contractor we used to use has called on us once again, after fucking up 6 consecutive projects (I did not have a say in the last 4 of those).  They used to be a top-notch organization, but in the fashion of all motor houses everywhere, the moment they developed a name, they ran off all their talent in favor of lower-cost employees.

This is the 6th time in 7 months I have been contacted by their sales & service rep.  It has been a different person every time, as being moved into sales/service there is the kiss of death.

I have told them that I will consider them when the same guy calls me 3 months in a row, and their technician turnover rate is below 50% per year (!!!).

I've wondered why success so often seems to jack everything up for many businesses and sometimes personal lives. I think it might have to do with how much effort gets put into the planning and work to 'make it' with no real thought given to the 'so now what' that comes after.

I think maybe the success is just not taken into consideration since it's far from a given during planning.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 19, 2015, 09:52:39 PM

I like this answer.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on January 19, 2015, 09:15:07 PM

Yanno, where suddenly someone is saying - or is said to be saying - that a portion of the population doesn't exist (ie, bisexuals), and because someone on Facebook or tumblr or Twitter or something said it, then it can be assumed that Nigel (and most other people on this board) suddenly ALSO think that this is the case?

Walking in here and saying you're bisexual is like saying you're left-handed.  This IS in fact the one place where equality has been achieved, because nobody cares how anyone is oriented.

I think that at least half the board has mentioned being bi. We just don't walk about it much because, as you mentioned, nobody gives a fuck. And nobody wants to hear the grotty details of anyone's sex life. :lol:

Well, at least nobody wants to hear the grotty details of my sex life. Trust me... you may think you do, but you don't.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 19, 2015, 11:15:00 PM

Well, at least nobody wants to hear the grotty details of my sex life. Trust me... you may think you do, but you don't.

Do nevar ask about Dark Empresses sexytiems:- traumatised yet sligtly aroused isn't a state of mind for anyone.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 19, 2015, 11:15:00 PM

Being a Holy Man™, and having been in Portland, I can make some educated guesses from the pheremones floating around in the rain.  There is a lot of screaming involved.  Not just DURING, but BEFORE, during the attraction process.  Nigel smiles.  People scream.   They don't even know WHY.  It's something way back in the lizard brain, with the sex bits of the brain in a lathered frenzy, while the fight or flight bit crouches in the corner and makes high pitched noises, like a puppy in a bear trap.

But of course, our Dark Empress is a hottie, so the sex part of the brain goes along with it, disregarding the opinion of the fight or flight part, which says "fuck it", and moves to Seattle.  Dragging the bear trap behind it.

When morning comes, Nigel looks 10 years younger, and the person she attracted is invisible and spends all day screaming soundlessly at passers-by for help.  The passers-by shiver a bit and pull their jackets a little tighter, and hurry home in the rain, wondering why they feel so freaked out.

I'd say more, but it's time for the gym, and I feel I have endangered myself enough.  I shall paint images of Saint Gulik on my door in a mixture of blood and semen to deflect Her wrath onto my neighbor (who is a shit and deserves it), but if I don't post tomorrow, just forget I ever existed.

Molon Lube