News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on February 03, 2015, 02:02:51 PM
Yeah, that's what I meant by boring.  Anyone can record themselves with a mic and desktop capture card (see: all my Youtube videos), it's nothing special and doesn't make a presentation stand out.

I just thought I'd mention it, in case you wanted to know in the future.

Thanks! I'm sure that at some point I'll have to do something along those lines.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Demolition Squid

I'm now fairly confident one of my bosses is trying to use me to convince the other to fire a long term member of staff.

Since by all accounts she hasn't actually been doing her job for ages and has left the company massively exposed to lawsuits in the case something goes wrong because she hasn't collected and filed basic paperwork... I find it difficult to feel too cut up about this.
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

Pope Pixie Pickle

i got my disability awarded, and the govt now owes me 900+ quid

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 31, 2015, 05:23:04 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on January 31, 2015, 04:51:21 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 30, 2015, 11:14:33 PM
Drunken corporate party regret tattoo.

Maybe it's one of the best corporate party ideas I've ever heard. I'm not totally sure.

Are you fucking kidding me? This is clearly the work of genius. What better way to make sure your new tattoo removal enterprise takes off?

Also, holy fuck. I've no idea what these kind of hideous corporate affairs are like there but they are fucking awful here. The usual script if for everyone to get drunk as quickly as possible to try and forget that you're not being paid to spend time with these people right now.

I can think of little that would amuse me more than sitting near the tattooists and advising on what would look really good on them.

It's kind of amazing. It was at a party for a BURGER CHAIN.

Yeah, they pay their employees shit, but FREE TATTOOS, EVERYONE!

I know I'm a few days late, but that is pretty awesome. When I started reading about this, I had it in my mind that this party was thrown by someone opening a tattoo parlor (reading comprehension fail, etc.). Which could still lead to many bad decisions, but maybe also potential good marketing, theoretically. But now that I realize it's a completely unrelated company throwing this sort of party, it's pretty hilarious.

Condolences, Pixie.

And, sorry to hear about your grandfather Demo Squid. Hope things improve. It's not easy
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Demolition Squid

Well... it happened at 2am this morning. After a bad decline over the past week he died.

My mum is handling it well - my grandmother and aunt have gone to pieces, though. They weren't able to accept that the doctors have been saying since sunday that his chances of survival were bad.

He was a good man. I'm sorry he's gone, and I really hope that the last three weeks weren't too awful from his perspective. The doctors said he was unlikely to be very aware of it at all but I hope he was at least comfortable.

Junkenstein

Fuck man, sorry to hear that.

Take it easy, eh?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Demolition Squid on February 05, 2015, 08:08:37 AM
Well... it happened at 2am this morning. After a bad decline over the past week he died.

My mum is handling it well - my grandmother and aunt have gone to pieces, though. They weren't able to accept that the doctors have been saying since sunday that his chances of survival were bad.

He was a good man. I'm sorry he's gone, and I really hope that the last three weeks weren't too awful from his perspective. The doctors said he was unlikely to be very aware of it at all but I hope he was at least comfortable.

I'm really sorry to hear that, demo squid.

trippinprincezz13

There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Demolition Squid

Cain