News:

If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

I agree with the good Doktor.

Besides, it's perfectly possible to have a crazy ideological viewpoint without it being the result of mental illness.  Nazis manage to believe all kinds of stupid shit without being mentally ill.  Hell, Al-Qaeda members manage to believe in all kinds of crazy shit and be less mentally ill than the general population.  Her beliefs are entirely consistent with radical feminism and elements of separatist feminism.

"lolololol people who disagree with me must be crazy" is a pretty poor viewpoint to hold.  And citing the DMSV like you actually know something about diagnosing mental illness does not, in fact, make you an expert on abnormal psychology.

LMNO

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on March 19, 2015, 06:44:06 PM
Have they still got the good air conditioning there?

Yes. It's like Airport Disneyland, but more expensive!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on March 19, 2015, 07:38:18 PM
I threw my controller away when I moved to Switzerland :(

:lulz: This is a great sentence. Or possibly I am just so sleep-deprived that I think it's a great sentence.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 22, 2015, 08:18:48 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 19, 2015, 05:52:38 PM
I'm in the Singapore airport, and my feet hurt.

I will be here until 8:50 am. I think it's currently somewhere around three.

Nigel lands in Singapore, Lee Kuan Yew dies shortly after.

91 is awfully old to be Nigel'd.

A girl takes what she can get, after a long flight.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Reginald Ret on March 23, 2015, 07:58:15 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on March 23, 2015, 07:15:21 PM
A male feminist was going on a tirade about how we should all use "she" as the default pronoun when we don't know the gender of a party to stick it to the patriarchy. When I disagreed, the words "you can't know what it's like to be a woman in this society" came out of his mouth. At me.

There were no survivors.
Ouch.

An interesting little piece of research: Cephalopods have no identifiable sex chromosomes. So how would you even know your gender?

That link made me squee. Thanks!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 24, 2015, 12:49:51 AM
I have the stomach flu.  Yes, THE stomach flu.

No! I don't think the plumbing in Tucson can handle a Level Nine.  :sad: Let me know if the city is still standing.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 25, 2015, 03:26:42 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 24, 2015, 10:59:25 AM
Hold on. 

You have IV bags at home?

Is that not normal?

It seems to me that this should be a standard household item.

Anyway, spent the day in the hospital.  Feeling somewhat better now, pending whatever horrible opportunistic microbes I may have picked up making their move.

DUDE

I LEAVE THE COUNTRY FOR A FEW DAYS AND YOU ALMOST DIE AGAIN? WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT ALMOST DYING???

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 26, 2015, 11:16:06 AM
So, anyone remember Andrea Dworkin?  Looks like someone's giving her some competition.

https://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/piv-is-always-rape-ok/

Excerpts:

QuoteIntercourse is the very means through which men oppress us, from which we are not allowed to escape, yet some instances of or PIV and intercourse may be chosen and free? That makes no sense at all.

As FCM pointed out some time ago, intercourse is inherently harmful to women and intentionally so, because it causes pregnancy in women.

PIV is a man mounting on a woman to thrust a large member of himself into her most intimate parts, often forcing her to be entirely naked, banging himself against her with the whole weight of his body and hips, shaking her like he would stuff a corpse, then using her insides as a receptacle for his penile dejection.

I prefer to think of it as sapping a man's vital life forces, but OK.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Demolition Squid on March 26, 2015, 12:20:30 PM
I... I'm mostly disturbed by the 'like he would stuff a corpse' note.

I wouldn't do that.  :cry:

This bears further unpacking.

Who stuffs corpses? What do they stuff them with?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hoopla on March 26, 2015, 09:02:44 PM
I'm still alive.  Just writing a lot, and procrastinating a lot.  Mostly procrastinating.  Carry on!

HOOPS!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on March 27, 2015, 03:40:36 AM
Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on March 27, 2015, 12:34:22 AM
Quote from: President Television on March 26, 2015, 06:25:46 PM
There's more: https://witchwind.wordpress.com/2014/10/07/utopia-what-would-a-womens-society-look-like/

QuoteAll men at least above 15 (or younger if very asocial) should live separately from women and children, on their own in small huts or studios, isolated from one another and scattered around so that women can keep an eye on them (they should never be in groups or packs, that would be illegal). So it would also be illegal for male adults to impose their presence on females, girls and children. Men would have to care for themselves on their own: food, laundry, etc. No male above his age of puberty would be allowed to receive any kind of service from a female. Their life expectancy would probably drop to the age of 40, but that's how things should be. Women's life expectancy without men would rise to 130 years at least.

PIV would be illegal too of course, as well as the initiation of any verbal or physical contact to women and girls or boy children, unless solicited by a woman for specific matters. I'm not sure what to do about boy children. Obviously you know my opinion, but let's say that's up to the mother to decide what she wants to do before he turns of age to leave the female family circle.
Does she want toxic masculinity? cuz this is how you get toxic masculinity. This setup wouldn't survive one month without a violent uprising. It's such a spiteful and neurotic form of fascism that it does even have the facade of efficiency and competence that the Nazis had.

Only because of the inherent violence of men.  Clearly gendercide is the better option.

Well  how else can you make a perfect society? Clearly the only way to make a perfect peaceful society is to oppress, alienate, disempower, and isolate half the population based on the chance configuration of their sex chromosomes. It's the only enlightened way to Utopia.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 30, 2015, 05:02:24 PM
Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on March 30, 2015, 04:40:08 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on March 26, 2015, 08:08:58 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on March 26, 2015, 06:44:42 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on March 26, 2015, 05:50:18 PM
I'm not interested in filling my head with whatever is in the link, but from what I've seen ITT...

She's saying that humanity is entirely dependant on rape for procreation. This is just absurd. Rape is an act of violence and dominion, not of sex per se. This basic misunderstanding seems to be her whole view on the subject. The vehemence and single mindedness in her words seems almost inhuman. As though the manipulation of a vulnerable reader by way of fictitious and graphic imagery was the whole point of the writing..

She's possibly psychotic, I think. If not then this is likely an intended effect, but why?

There's lots of reasons people end up fucked up about sex, women especially. I haven't read any of the other articles on the site, but her descriptions of sex and pregnancy make it pretty clear that she's terrified of childbearing.

No doubt. More than that she seems against even the idea that it could be ok, much less greatly desired by other women, without corecion. LOTS of women find the idea of pregnancy daunting. Rightly, it can kill you, and even if successful your life as you knew it is over.

She seems to be farther out than that to me. She sees only evil in humanity on some deep level. Aggression and an oddly thoughtful, systematic brutality in males and a condescending perception of weakness in females that makes them indefensibly vulnerable to thought control.

She is in effect more deluded than even some conspiracy theorists. If this was not brought about by some trauma I would be shocked to hear of it.

I disagree. I'm gonna say severe paranoid schizophrenia. Possibly in combination with either borderline, paranoid-malignant, or paranoid-fanatic personality disorder

I'm not a psychologist, so I'm just gonna say that she's bugshit.

:motorcycle: