News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

My smut

Started by Genocide Device, March 25, 2007, 04:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Genocide Device on March 30, 2007, 08:33:51 AM
3. wrong and deal with it... people have read and enjoyed it... not my fault they had no taste

They lied.  Friends do that, to avoid unpleasantness.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Genocide Device

*cries in self pity*  WHY GOD WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!!!

Eh,Ķ its hard tot tell.  The public generally sux for taste which give me some good odds.

A good example is metalica fans,Ķ they swallowed the load and the reload.

When I comes right down to it about 45% or our countrymen suck and will buy shit if you tell them it tastes like raspberries.  On those odds I think I,Äôll be okay.  All the same if you have something constructive to add Roge.  I,Äôm all ears and if not, mehh I,Äôll get by.
Coffee: the old prozac

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Genocide Device on March 30, 2007, 09:10:04 AM

Eh,Ķ its hard tot tell.  The public generally sux for taste which give me some good odds.

A good example is metalica fans,Ķ they swallowed the load and the reload.

When I comes right down to it about 45% or our countrymen suck and will buy shit if you tell them it tastes like raspberries.  On those odds I think I,Äôll be okay.  All the same if you have something constructive to add Roge.  I,Äôm all ears and if not, mehh I,Äôll get by.

Well, if you have no pretensions of "art" (ptouii!), you can always write Executioner,Ñ¢ stories.  That involves all kinds of gore, and no real storyline.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Genocide Device

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 30, 2007, 09:21:03 AM
Quote from: Genocide Device on March 30, 2007, 09:10:04 AM

Eh… its hard tot tell.  The public generally sux for taste which give me some good odds.

A good example is metalica fans… they swallowed the load and the reload.

When I comes right down to it about 45% or our countrymen suck and will buy shit if you tell them it tastes like raspberries.  On those odds I think I’ll be okay.  All the same if you have something constructive to add Roge.  I’m all ears and if not, mehh I’ll get by.

Well, if you have no pretensions of "art" (ptouii!), you can always write Executioner™ stories.  That involves all kinds of gore, and no real storyline.

I,Äôd like to think there is art in my garbage, much like there is art in Troma films,Ķ but if I have to sell out to get by, fuck it.

You wouldn,Äôt know the number by an chance would you?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Genocide Device on March 30, 2007, 09:31:12 AM

I,Äôd like to think there is art in my garbage, much like there is art in Troma films,Ķ but if I have to sell out to get by, fuck it.

You wouldn,Äôt know the number by an chance would you?

Everyone sells out.  Do it sooner, and you can sometimes name your price.

Google "publisher Executioner Mack Bolan".

Genocide Device

and on that note more of my garbage

Chelsea

You may have seen her at the diner on Friday nights trying to pick up the older boys.  You may have wondered to your self why she was out so late.  You may have been upset with her parents for letting their daughter dress like a hooker.  The way she flaunted her self was to disturbing to think about for a girl no older than twelve.  You may have gotten angry when a boy picked her up and took her home.  You may have even thought about calling the police.  You did all the thing that people do without actually poking your nose in or getting involved but that never stopped her.  At least four nights out of the week she was at that diner.  I wonder; did you ever try to stop her?  Did you ever try to talk to her and encourage her to be something better?  Did you ever go to her parent,Äôs house and yell at her father for being so oblivious to his child?  Did you ever want to be her father?  The truth is regardless of your effort, fathers were not something Chelsea wanted any more of.  You would have been right to be angry with her father; however if any one should be angry, it is Chelsea.  A thousand time or more she would be sent home in a cop car.  A thousand times or more she would come back to the diner.  Did you ever bother to wonder why or were you too busy being pissed off to see past the thick makeup and the scant clothing.

They used to mock Chelsea.  They would call her things like hoar and slut.  They would pick her up because she was easy, because it was taboo, because she asked for it and that meant they could get away with it.  Hell she was even experimental so it didn,Äôt rightly matter what you did when you got her.  It only cost you a spot on your couch for the night. 

Her body had lost all meaning to her.  Her father made sure to take that away when she was eight.  The boys might make fun but at least they didn,Äôt hurt her first.  At least they made her feel welcome in a way no one can understand; no one that has a real home any way.  Her body became little more than a tool to get away from him, the man that would use it regardless of permission.  At least Chelsea got to chose now, though she had no choice as to why.  She even learned how to get the cops to leave her alone.  Most could be bought off with a simple blow job.  I wonder, why it was that she tolerated the boys?  Did she think she deserved it?  Was she trying to make her old man jealous; the way he would get when he found out some one else had touched her.  Did she honestly know no other way to avoid home?  After all it wasn,Äôt much of a choice but it was a better one.  Or was it that she just wished she could find some one to take away the pain.  The years spent before she was brave enough to escape.  Did she hope that some one could free her from the scars left by her father?

When Chelsea turned fourteen she found a man and ran away with him.  He was much older but the things he promised her.  He fed her and bought her nice clothing.  He said he would give her a place to stay.  He showed her something that made the wounds feel okay for the first time since she could remember.  All it would cost her was her body.  She was use to that.  That,Äôs all men wanted any way right; some one easy, experimental, and taboo?  It was not the happy wonderland he promised to her.  After only two weeks the man began to beet her.  He would call her things worse than the other boys and the stuff that made the wounds stop hurting now made her sick.

It found her behind the bowling ally of that ,Äújust passing through,Äù town where no one tells you their name.  A town that eats the souls of girls like Chelsea.  A place you only live if you want to die without a friend or a hope for the future.  She was too week to put the needle in her vain but she kept trying any way.  Pretty little Chelsea, hoar and junky.  It found her barley able to talk but she still managed to offer it her body.  How delicately it held her hand.  How warm its body felt as it lifted her off the ground.  How gentle and caring it was.  It fed her, bathed her, even gave her a bed of her own.  It took away the sickness and made the wounds hurt much less.  She didn,Äôt even have to offer it her body.  For the first time in her life she had a real father.  It took care of her and gave her purpose that transcended her body.  It introduced her to many others and they didn,Äôt call her names.  The boys didn,Äôt even call here names.  They were all kind and generous, they even started to call her momma because she was one of the oldest.  For the first time in her life she had sexual freedom.  More than that, she had sexual choice.  She never needed to sleep with a single boy there.  She did it because she wanted to.  She did it to heal their wounds, because they too were once lonely or abused and they too knew how it felt.  Her body surpassed that of a mere object and became a device in which she could heal the wounded.  It even let her live an extra year because of how useful she had become to the community.  Momma Chelsea, the beloved care giver to all children.

It gave her every thing her father took away and she loved it more than any one could ever understand.  It was kind and generous.  It gave purpose to her life beyond that of a toy by which men satisfied their needs.  It loved her and held her close.  It made her feel like no human had ever made her feel.  All it asked for in return was food.  It asked for her to feed it and she did that more than willingly.  She even told it she loved it just before it ate her.  The children made it very clear that it never hurt her.

They honored her passage with a celebration fit for a queen.  They told stories about her and every one loved and missed her.  They painted pictures of her and called her a saint.  St. Momma Chelsea the Healer.

I place a rose on Chelsea grave as I approach the mine where it waits.

Rest in Peace Chelsea R. Masters.

This is one of the hardest things I ever had to write,Ķ it, in part, is about some one I know.

Don,Äôt worry about that, eat it up or eat it alive I could really use the help here

The Good Reverend Roger

Genocide Device

well alright its safe to say i'm not impressing any one here... not that i really expected to but thaks all for all the help... flaming is worth its wait in gold should your skin be tough enough.  :wink:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Genocide Device on March 31, 2007, 02:35:54 AM
well alright its safe to say i'm not impressing any one here... not that i really expected to but thaks all for all the help... flaming is worth its wait in gold should your skin be tough enough.  :wink:

Weight.  WEIGHT!  FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Messier Undertree

hunter s.durden

It's almost not a laughing matter anymore.
This brutal spelling is making Americans looker stupider.

OK it is still pretty funny.
This space for rent.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hunter s.durden on March 31, 2007, 09:24:19 AM
It's almost not a laughing matter anymore.
This brutal spelling is making Americans looker stupider.

OK it is still pretty funny.

I put up with it on Pinkboy forums.

But not here.

Genocide Device

and the sad part is I reallllly am trying... but at least you won't have to read any more pieces of my writing.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Genocide Device on April 02, 2007, 02:32:20 AM
and the sad part is I reallllly am trying... but at least you won't have to read any more pieces of my writing.

Spellchecker is your buddy.

Payne

And Cain posted a link to fifty writing tools which really is quite good, if you can read it for that long, there is a lot of stuff in it.