News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

Squid's unlimited arts n craft n blah blah

Started by Sir Squid Diddimus, May 21, 2009, 06:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Since I have a bunch of shit to work on I'm just gonna dump it all here insted of starting a bunch of new shit.

Here's some spats. For teh steampunk'n or some shit, yo.

I'll probably never make another pair of these.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Suu

Quote from: Squid on May 21, 2009, 07:58:04 PM
:lulz:  this shit's funny

:lulz:

I love the spats! Did you find the pattern or draft it yourself?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jenne

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Sir Squid Diddimus

i googled a picture and made a pattern from one that looked easy (looked), then added my own touches n shit.
it was a pain in the ass.

i was sure i'd never make another pair, now i'm re-thinking it cause i'm kind of a glutton for punishment

Squid- is the guy that would "commit suicide" by beating myself on the head with the claw end of a hammer while screaming "this really hurts!! why isn't it working!!"

(extra points of you get the joke there)

Cramulus

Sir Squid Diddimus

bloomers.
yup, room's a mess. shut up.

schematic socks!

Jenne

Sir Squid Diddimus

So I made a wee matryoshka for my russian friend in the delft colors (that I know she loathes), but it's so tiny and cute she won't care.

FLASH MAKE LIFE COLORS ICKY

It has tiny strawberries and everything. It's only 3/4'' tall. Yes I painted the tiny seeds on those berries. Yes I have a headache from squinting. Bitch better like it. Hope it matches her DIOR.
(inside joke, rich mother, buys her expensive handbags, bitches about her putting the thing on the floor, yadda yadda, it's funny...to us)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

She's adorable!  You're right:  bitch better like it!  :D  (she will, I have no doubt--how could she not?)

Sir Squid Diddimus

PS- she loved it and gave me a pair of Versace heels. Hot.

LMNO

Pics of you in the Versace heels.

Just the heels.  You know what I'm talking about.