News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Just. Shut. Up.

Started by Cuddlefish, June 30, 2012, 04:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistre

(sorry for intruding in this topic)

I personally feel puzzled when they say the old times were moral and whatnot when the USA supported a dictatorship in my country and downright made one at Chile '-'
Uber Supreme Poobah of Pope-Groping™

He who acknowledges his own inability to answer a question is wise, he who does not seek one is stupid.

The Johnny

Well, kicking around brownies and stealing their land doesnt count as immoral either, apparently.

See history with natives and Mexico.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on July 04, 2012, 02:25:24 AM

Well, kicking around brownies and stealing their land doesnt count as immoral either, apparently.

See history with natives and Mexico.

THE GOOD OLE DAYS

WHEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN WERE PROPERTY, AND BROWN PEOPLE WERE ANIMALS, JUST LIKE IT SHOULD BE.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

I'm actually surprised we didn't carve up Mexico more. During the 19th Century our policy was to send in the white people, in droves (it's ok when Anglo-Saxons migrate. No one else though. This is still the 19th Century) and have them destabilize the local government and/or have a revolution. Set up an independent republic. Have republic take a vote on whether to become a part of the United States.

Since a majority of the citizens are now Anglo-Saxons from the United States, the vote's going to end up being yes. Texas and Hawaii are notable for this.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS