News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

Just so you know, Obama is going to be overthrown on Friday

Started by Cain, May 14, 2014, 10:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Q. G. Pennyworth

Nephew Twiddleton

If CNN doesn't think there's a story, there isn't one at all.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Johnny

How should the slave foreigners adress our overlords now?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Freeky

Quote"I'm so fed up with the tyranny I sold my jet ski," the caller said. "I'm so fed up with the way the government is manipulating the water with the chemtrails, I'm afraid I can't even use my jet ski."

Wow.   :lulz:

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on May 16, 2014, 08:32:46 PM
Quote"I'm so fed up with the tyranny I sold my jet ski," the caller said. "I'm so fed up with the way the government is manipulating the water with the chemtrails, I'm afraid I can't even use my jet ski."

yeah I spotted this one too.. I guess this is how you can tell if a ridiculous, pseudo-patriot consumer drone is truly and finally done with tyranny, he will sell his jet ski. Then he won't have to live in fear any more. Then the tyrants will learn.

Hope he got a good price for it  :roll:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Anna Mae Bollocks

What if they gave a war revolt and nobody came? http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/guarantee-10-million-operation-american-spring-protesters-just-under-10-million

The source is admittedly biased, but it says their count was just over 100 people.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

minuspace

Quote from: BadBeast on May 16, 2014, 02:47:57 PM
Two seperate factions fighting to rule the same Soveriegn state or territory. . Still a bit of a misnomer though, because by that point, civility has gone right out the window.
The territory is earth, my rule is autonomy, and all my bloody civilians are motherfuckingnfreedom fighters. Want some chips with that serano :evil:

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on May 19, 2014, 07:33:49 AM
What if they gave a war revolt and nobody came? http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/guarantee-10-million-operation-american-spring-protesters-just-under-10-million

The source is admittedly biased, but it says their count was just over 100 people.  :lulz:

Ohhhhhh..... it's a little rainy out, on this sunny day so we can't get enough we the people out here. Rain rain go away, we're trying to have yet another crybaby host fit. Plus some of our supporters are supporting Bundy. Rain and Bundy. It will take a little blood.... mostly because there's not enough blood for us to spare.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on May 16, 2014, 08:32:46 PM

What?  You think these freaks don't really live in that world?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bruno

The right-wing loony facebook groups are reporting that the event was a total success, and Glen Beck is a liar NWO shill for Obama, or something.

:lulz:
Formerly something else...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Emo Howard on May 19, 2014, 06:34:19 PM
The right-wing loony facebook groups are reporting that the event was a total success, and Glen Beck is a liar NWO shill for Obama, or something.

I like this new future.  :lord:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Emo Howard on May 19, 2014, 06:34:19 PM

You're only as good as your last gig, I suppose.

BadBeast

Quote from: LuciferX on May 19, 2014, 07:52:14 AM
Two seperate factions fighting to rule the same Soveriegn state or territory. . Still a bit of a misnomer though, because by that point, civility has gone right out the window.
The territory is earth, my rule is autonomy, and all my bloody civilians are motherfuckingnfreedom fighters. Want some chips with that serano :evil:
The territory is now immaterial, my rule is written across your forehead in Sharpie marker, and civilians all ride Jet-skis. Freedom is now compulsory, and insurgents  fight to feel the familiar yoke of Imperial Despotism. And you speak of CHIPS? I'll give you chips, with your chips. So you can even chip while you chip. Now the only choice left is Ketchup or Mayo. And we're almost out of Mayo.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

minuspace

Quote from: BadBeast on May 19, 2014, 11:37:08 PM
Quote from: LuciferX on May 19, 2014, 07:52:14 AM
The territory is now immaterial, my rule is written across your forehead in Sharpie marker, and civilians all ride Jet-skis. Freedom is now compulsory, and insurgents  fight to feel the familiar yoke of Imperial Despotism. And you speak of CHIPS? I'll give you chips, with your chips. So you can even chip while you chip. Now the only choice left is Ketchup or Mayo. And we're almost out of Mayo.
Still luv ya bro.