News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

TeaPartyGASM

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, November 06, 2010, 11:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Had a thought (a few actually, wrote some of them down) at the bar last night-

What do you guys think about welcoming the new series of politicians to Washington (or their respective state capitals if Governor) by sending them a letter informing them that, whether they like it or not they are now a part of a secret society/clandestine conspiracy of the power elite (read, the Illuminati); further that they were not elected by the will of the people but rather that they were selected by the group and their elections were achieved by means of subliminal advertising and hypnotic suggestion introduced by mouthpieces like Glenn Beck, and that they must play ball.

No threats of dire consequences or anything, just that they must play ball, and that further instructions will be forth coming. Further, that they must acknowledge their acceptence of their position and new task by using several codewords in a public address (much like ColbertGASM). If they accept, then we continue to send them instructions on various issues, but sporadic ones that don't make a lot of sense that a conspiracy would bother themselves to be interested in.

Sound good or should I go back to the drawing board?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Telarus

:mittens: :mittens: :mittens: :mittens: :mittens:

Use the words "Useful Idiots" a whole bunch.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Placid Dingo

This would probably have to include a significant dose of KYFMS.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Placid Dingo on November 07, 2010, 04:48:11 AM

Naturally. THough that makes the bouncing off of ideas a little tricky.

Placid Dingo

I just remembered GASM is a secret forum though

This would take some organisation though

My concern is some political types may get a little antsy if they think they're being contacted by secret organisations, and I would hate to see people (our people) in compromising positions

This would be a post election thing, yes?

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Placid Dingo on November 07, 2010, 07:21:23 AM

My concern is some political types may get a little antsy if they think they're being contacted by secret organisations, and I would hate to see people (our people) in compromising positions

Yes... You're Australian, right? When is post election for you? If it's far off, feel free to weigh in here anyway.

Placid Dingo

Yes. It's a bit off yeah.

Nephew Twiddleton

Well, part of what I was hoping for was postmarks from foreign countries to make it seem like "an international thing," (London even better, but if it comes from something like unexpected like Adelaide, that would be pretty cool. Might even make it more likely to get read since it's foreign) so you're more than welcome to join in. Naturally, any return addresses would have to be spoofed addresses that only technically exist, so no one gets the blame for anything.

I'll get your back with TeaPartyGASM Aussie edition

Phox

I will gladly right some Illuminati letters for you. Let's do this shit.  :lulz:

Nephew Twiddleton

Cool, I'll compile a list of newcomer politicians for this and post it here

Cramulus

tyrannosaurus vex

Be sure to include instructions not to discuss the letter with anyone else. Maybe even instructions to destroy the letter. This would eliminate the suspicion of it being some kind of ploy to draw attention to something. Also, it needs to look ridiculously official, be printed on heavy, expensive paper, and be signed by hand.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Placid Dingo on November 07, 2010, 07:21:23 AM

Sorry, I don't think I registered that bit when I was first reading it. What would be a good way to reduce the likelihood of that?

the last yatto

Quote from: Doktor Blight on November 07, 2010, 06:46:47 AM
Quote from: Placid Dingo on November 07, 2010, 04:48:11 AM

Naturally. THough that makes the bouncing off of ideas a little tricky.

Just some targets bite back is all, there's always pm
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Reginald Ret

I know some technically real adresses around here in dutchspagistan if such a thing is needed.
I'm even willing to post(and pay for stamps'n'stuff) some of these letters in a mailbox close to the adress.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"