News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

I am incredibly stupid and help me get my drugs.

Started by Dalek, October 05, 2011, 09:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Dalek on October 06, 2011, 08:48:07 PM
Thanks for the information and concerns, evereyone! If I manage to retrieve the drugs I'm going to take a single dose on a party I've been waiting for all summer and leave it alone.

Reading the PDF about the bath salts, it's funny for me that the among the street names is Purple Rain - when I took Ethcathinone for the first time I was at a Prince concert. At the song "Purple Rain" I was sitting on the grass crying from the euphoria. That song would get me pretty euphoric sober, so you can imagine the time I was having  :lulz:

So yeah, going to take on dose at the party and maybe keep one for my birthday in case I find no real drugs untill then.

Called it.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

AFK

Oh well, I did what I could.  Kids will be kids. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Faust

It's ok, that package is guaranteed to have been flagged. He's going to be in a lot of shit if he tries to collect it.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

rong

They're outta get me.
They won't catch me.
I'm fucking innocent.
So you can suck me.
(take that one to heart)
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

NIGEL AND EVERYONE ELSE

I WAS WRONG I HAD A BRAIN FART YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT MEPHEDRONE AND MY BRAIN THOUGHT METHYLONE.

DOH!!!!!

SRRY BOUT THAT GUYS.

MEPHEDRONE IS TOTALLY CALLED BATH SALTS OFTEN BUT MDPV IS WHAT MOST BRANDS OF BATHSALTS IS IN SMOKE SHOPS THO

anyway i have no experience with mephedrone i was TOTALLY thinking of Methylone  LOL SORRY BRAIN FART*

*NO THIS BRAIN FART WAS NOT CAUSED BY DRUGS, I WAS JUST TIRED AFTER WORK

CAPSLOCCCKKKKKK

Dalek

Quote from: Faust on October 07, 2011, 01:00:59 AM
It's ok, that package is guaranteed to have been flagged. He's going to be in a lot of shit if he tries to collect it.

Wait, what does that mean? I guess that now is the time to say that the order is not on my name and if I have to convince the other guys who threw down monney not to collect it I'm going to need a very good reason.

Payne

Quote from: Dalek on October 07, 2011, 05:02:27 AM
Wait, what does that mean? I guess that now is the time to say that the order is not on my name and if I have to convince the other guys who threw down monney not to collect it I'm going to need a very good reason.

He's going to be in a lot of shit if he tries to collect it.

Nothing to do with names or any of that jazz. You will be the guy stepping up and asking for that package.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on October 07, 2011, 05:53:27 AM
Quote from: Dalek on October 07, 2011, 05:02:27 AM

He's going to be in a lot of shit if he tries to collect it.

Nothing to do with names or any of that jazz. You will be the guy stepping up and asking for that package.

Best pony up that money to pay them back, Dalekk.

Never be the dude to pick it up. Irish politicians in Boston have known that for.... well as long as we let the Irish run for office.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Dalek

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Dalek on October 07, 2011, 07:38:01 AM
But why are you sure it's flagged?

are you willing to get arrested? Thats the big issue here

Cain

Quote from: Dalek on October 07, 2011, 07:38:01 AM
But why are you sure it's flagged?

Wrong question.  The question is: why are you sure it's not?

Triple Zero

The other question is, why are you the dude picking it up if a group paid for it under someone else's name? Draw the shortest straw or something?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dalek

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 07, 2011, 08:50:20 AM
The other question is, why are you the dude picking it up if a group paid for it under someone else's name? Draw the shortest straw or something?

I am not the dude picking it up. I'm just worried and don't want the others to get in trouble.

AFK

Not ordering drugs through the mail is a sure-fire way to stay out of trouble. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

You ordered them, so presumably, you paid for them.

Unless you have a bank account in a fake name, that likely means your information is on a database somewhere.  If your friends pick them up and subsequently get arrested, they will shop you.  Your computer will be seized, and they will find that you visited the site and what forms you filled in.  They will then request information from your bank and find evidence of the transfer of cash.

Should the website owners themselves get raided at any point, the same could also happen.

Also, by soliciting opinions online as how to get around this, that will be used as evidence of intent to break the law.

Rule #1:  if you don't want to get caught, never do anything which can be recorded.