News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Nightmare fuel

Started by Cain, April 18, 2009, 02:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Knight

Katherine Mary Knight (born 24 October 1955) was the first Australian woman to be sentenced to life imprisonment without parole. She was convicted of the murder of her de facto husband, John Charles Thomas Price (born 1956) in October 2001, and is currently detained in Mulawa Correctional Centre.

Price and Knight lived together in Aberdeen, in the New South Wales Hunter Valley. Price was the father of two grown-up children when Knight, a former abattoir worker, developed an acrimonious relationship with him.

According to the Apprehended Violence Order (AVO) that Price had filed against Knight, she had a previous history of violence in relationships: she had smashed the dentures of one of her ex-husbands, and slashed the throat of another husband's eight-week-old puppy before his eyes. Price had also received death threats from her on previous occasions.

On 29 February 2000, Knight stabbed Price to death with a butcher's knife while chasing him around their home. Her fury was reportedly triggered by the AVO Price had filed against her the previous week. The autopsy revealed that Price had been stabbed at least 37 times, in both the front and back of his body. Many of the wounds were deep and extended into vital organs. After Price was killed, Knight skinned him and hung his skin from a meat hook on the architrave of a door in their lounge room. She then decapitated him and placed the head in a pot on the stove, baked flesh from his buttocks, and prepared vegetables and gravy to serve as a meal to his children, which was accompanied by vindictive notes from Knight. Police found the meal before the children arrived home.

Knight was arraigned on 2 February 2001 on the charge of murdering Price, to which she entered a plea of not guilty. Her trial was initially fixed for 23 July 2001 but was adjourned due to her counsel's illness. It was re-fixed for 15 October 2001. Three days later she was formally charged with the murder, to which she entered a guilty plea.

Payne

That's quite harsh.

Can you imagine if he'd had an affair?

Bruno

2/3 of him deserved it.
Formerly something else...

Cainad (dec.)

Um.

Good morning to you too. I just woke up. To this thread. :x

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Adios

Quote from: The Pariah on April 18, 2009, 04:56:31 PM
Insanity Plea much?

As long as she is locked up for the rest of her life does it matter?

Pariah

Insane people get better food

Adios

Pariah

Bu🤠ns

um.

Burns,
Goes to tell his wife he loves her.

wade

My cousin and I used to torment his little brother, little brother freaked the fuck out and finally gave us some of what we deserved, in return (again) my cousin, (the one I was helping torment his lil bro) grabbed a big fucking steak knife and started to chase around his lil bro...  It was scary...  I started to run away from him too.... :|

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

Honey

Now that is one twisted sister!  Holy Shit, & she worked in a slaughterhouse too?
Fuck the status quo!

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure & the intelligent are full of doubt.
-Bertrand Russell

Corvidia

Jesus Christ! That woman...there's just not a way to describe that level of crazy fucked-up-edness.  :x
One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

-Kel-