News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

Open Bar: ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, December 02, 2013, 08:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 09, 2013, 09:42:55 PM
So I'm back from my bio final. I think I done OK. There were a LOT of questions about fermentation and photosynthesis, though, and those are both definitely not my strong points. Nailed all the questions on the cell cycle, DNA, and heritability though.

My final is not cumulative, but rather on mitosis, meiosis and... ermm chapter 14 and 15, which I have not read yet.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 14, 2013, 06:27:40 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 09, 2013, 09:30:24 PM
Quote from: Pæs on December 09, 2013, 09:28:54 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 09, 2013, 09:21:40 PM
Place is a bit of a morgue today.
LET'S START A NEW PLACE.

WE CAN CALL IT KALLISTI BARF AND GRILLZ AND IT WILL BE A PLACE OF WONDER AND HOST THE DISCORDIAN CREATIVE RENAISSANCE.

:lulz:

Only if Captain Utopia is running the joint.

Mod team:  Charley, Khara, Coyote.

Who the hell am I missing from the WE HATE ROGER & NIGEL crew?

I still have a bad taste in my mouth about Coyote. Coyote is my friend. I still don't know what happened with Charley, but I don't like him being lumped in with this, especially from another former soldier. Coyote's got some things going on, and what you said here in regard to him is totally unfair. Just saying.

Actually, I really fucking hate it, and I'm not going to hide it.

Coyote is a good dude, and I don't appreciate maligning him because of some stupid atheist bullshit, especially where he fully supports my exploration of what is God thing.

I would like to see Coyote come back, and I would like to see him get zero grief when he does. I mean, come the fuck on, the whole basis of this is the assumption of how he feels about religion and religious people. He supports me in my spiritual what the hell is God poke poke poke thing even though he doesn't believe in it. Hoopla took a reassessment. Cain came back, buiochas le Dia, and hopefully Coyote will make a full return too. And, you know, Cain was pretty fucking offended so why are you all pissing on Coyote? Hell, the only person who I've seen here who has pissed on religion in general is ECH. And you know, whatevs.

Coyote is one of us.

Nephew Twiddleton

I'm pissed off.

Just sayin'.

JUST SAYIN'.

Don Coyote

roger can suck cold shit from an abandoned Iraqi portoshitter.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Don Coyote on December 14, 2013, 07:10:11 AM

Roger's my friend too, so, yeah, not going to back you up on that.

You know, maybe we need a different approach here.

Don Coyote

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 14, 2013, 07:13:21 AM

my approach was not dealing with people I dislike that I don't have to.

I don't really need to know if roger is talking shit about me.

Nephew Twiddleton

Are we all not brothers and sisters?

I understand the sentiment, but think about this.

Roger WAS your friend. A misunderstanding changed that. You both have PTSD. I can help you as much as I am able, but I have never had the crises of ideology that both of have had. You both need each other, I think, especially with some things that Roger has said recently. So, I dunno. Talk. Like friends. It really can be that easy. I've done it. I have in fact made friends, and extremely close ones at that, from former enemies.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Don Coyote on December 14, 2013, 07:17:44 AM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 14, 2013, 07:13:21 AM

my approach was not dealing with people I dislike that I don't have to.

I don't really need to know if roger is talking shit about me.

I should shut up on account of Friday and Irish.

But it hurts me, guys.

Coyote is my friend and that will not change, and if something bad is said about him, I will contradict it. That shit's going to happen. Because this shit is retarded.

Nephew Twiddleton

Ok, here's an example since the person in question was the person who seems to have sparked this whole bit of crazy bullshit.

I said something on Facebook, damned if I remember what it was, and Pent commented on it, from apparently an anti-theist position. Now, because I know Pent, want to go to Scotland again and have a few beers with him, I just passed it off as, well Pent is an antitheist asshole, especially where it comes from a position of antitheism.

What ended up happening was Villager asking, "Who the hell is [Pent's real name]?" "Oh. He's a fellow Discordian." "Of course he is, he sounds like an asshole atheist." Legit assessment. That's what we like about Pent, but it's a bit off-putting to the rest of the world. Was the argument ultimately about Villager's Paganism and Pent's atheism? No, it was the approach. This is Boston dammit, and we don't care what you think as long as you're not deliberately contrary about it.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 14, 2013, 07:41:40 AM
Ok, here's an example since the person in question was the person who seems to have sparked this whole bit of crazy bullshit.

I said something on Facebook, damned if I remember what it was, and Pent commented on it, from apparently an anti-theist position. Now, because I know Pent, want to go to Scotland again and have a few beers with him, I just passed it off as, well Pent is an antitheist asshole, especially where it comes from a position of antitheism.

What ended up happening was Villager asking, "Who the hell is [Pent's real name]?" "Oh. He's a fellow Discordian." "Of course he is, he sounds like an asshole atheist." Legit assessment. That's what we like about Pent, but it's a bit off-putting to the rest of the world. Was the argument ultimately about Villager's Paganism and Pent's atheism? No, it was the approach. This is Boston dammit, and we don't care what you think as long as you're not deliberately contrary about it.

And you know, this place IS a bit off putting.

I believe in God, and I know very little about him, but I came in here under the assumption that my belief in a higher power would be ridiculed mercilessly.

I was pleasantly surprised.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 14, 2013, 06:50:01 AM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 14, 2013, 06:27:40 AM
LET'S START A NEW PLACE.

WE CAN CALL IT KALLISTI BARF AND GRILLZ AND IT WILL BE A PLACE OF WONDER AND HOST THE DISCORDIAN CREATIVE RENAISSANCE.

I still have a bad taste in my mouth about Coyote. Coyote is my friend. I still don't know what happened with Charley, but I don't like him being lumped in with this, especially from another former soldier. Coyote's got some things going on, and what you said here in regard to him is totally unfair. Just saying.

Coyote is a good dude, and I don't appreciate maligning him because of some stupid atheist bullshit, especially where he fully supports my exploration of what is God thing.

I would like to see Coyote come back, and I would like to see him get zero grief when he does. I mean, come the fuck on, the whole basis of this is the assumption of how he feels about religion and religious people. He supports me in my spiritual what the hell is God poke poke poke thing even though he doesn't believe in it. Hoopla took a reassessment. Cain came back, buiochas le Dia, and hopefully Coyote will make a full return too. And, you know, Cain was pretty fucking offended so why are you all pissing on Coyote? Hell, the only person who I've seen here who has pissed on religion in general is ECH. And you know, whatevs.

Coyote is one of us.

I consider myself an iconoclast.

Seriously though, I couldn't agree more with you about Coyote. I've no reason to think he's anything other than a solid dude and there's no reason to lump him in with the EB&Gtards.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I'd like to see Coyote come back as well.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Jet City Hustle on December 14, 2013, 10:02:59 AM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 14, 2013, 06:50:01 AM
LET'S START A NEW PLACE.

Coyote is one of us.

I consider myself an iconoclast.

Seriously though, I couldn't agree more with you about Coyote. I've no reason to think he's anything other than a solid dude and there's no reason to lump him in with the EB&Gtards.

Iconoclast. I like that. You are pretty well rounded in that department.  :lulz:

Q. G. Pennyworth

I don't have much to add to the Coyote thing besides the usual MOMMY AND DADDY DON'T FIGHT.

Ben Shapiro