News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

Worst. Politician. Ever?

Started by Abbess Jade, May 26, 2010, 06:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbess Jade

Maybe a little old, but still funny to me. How can someone be completely against President Obama, and have completely different views--AND PLAN TO GO AGAINST HIM VERY SOON--turn around and use almost the exact, same speech?

Remington

Quote from: Abbess Jade on May 26, 2010, 06:09:02 AM
Maybe a little old, but still funny to me. How can someone be completely against President Obama, and have completely different views--AND PLAN TO GO AGAINST HIM VERY SOON--turn around and use almost the exact, same speech (Fixed)?
Link was brokeded. Is now fixed.

Also, I found the source of the confusion:

QuoteIdaho Republican Vaughn Ward has already come under fire for mimicking other candidates' policy language on his website, but now the congressional candidate is facing accusations of plagiarizing from another source: President Barack Obama.
Is it plugged in?

Iason Ouabache

It's all style over substance. Notice that the speech didn't actually say anything. It can basically be boiled down to "Times are tough. Vote for me."
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Placid Dingo

Yeah, the 'ur plagurizing X' thing got so epically overused in Oz politics. Epic cliche now.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Man, I hope he's a troll. That would be the best troll ever.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

One of these days one of those batshit 50yr old serious looking politicians is going to stop midsentence and yell "Hahahahaha Psych! i was just fucking with you all"
Maybe ripping of his fake face as well.
Maybe this racist politician was really a coffee coloured prankster.
Now taking bets on who it will be.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Placid Dingo

Quote from: Regret on May 26, 2010, 10:05:13 PM
One of these days one of those batshit 50yr old serious looking politicians is going to stop midsentence and yell "Hahahahaha Psych! i was just fucking with you all"

I notice you never see Palin and Obama in the same room.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Abbess Jade

Quote from: Placid Dingo on May 27, 2010, 11:17:24 AM

I think it's because she's afraid that he'll turn into the image of what most (if not all) Rebublicans, including herself, are hoping he'll turn out to be: Ghetto, and shank her, or something.

Vene

Quote from: Abbess Jade on May 27, 2010, 02:25:31 PM

I think it's because she's afraid that he'll turn into the image of what most (if not all) Rebublicans, including herself, are hoping he'll turn out to be: Ghetto, and shank her, or something.
Shank her with his black cawk.

Kai

Quote from: Vene on May 27, 2010, 03:56:13 PM
Quote from: Abbess Jade on May 27, 2010, 02:25:31 PM

Shank her with his black cawk.

Look, Vene, I know you want Obama's cock, but you don't have to go talking about it in public.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Vene

Kai

Quote from: Vene on May 27, 2010, 04:45:32 PM
I have no shame.

I mean, I want to as well, but I don't go around TALKING about it, you know?
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish