News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

Tea Bagger FAIL

Started by Adios, July 19, 2010, 03:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Quote from: Cain on July 19, 2010, 04:01:43 PM
The Teabaggers are convinced everyone who makes them look bad in public is a liberal agent provocateur.  His personality suggests sellout...though it's hard to say.

It will be fun to watch either way.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

The Teabaggers are convinced everyone who makes them look bad in public is a liberal agent provocateur.  His personality suggests sellout...though it's hard to say.

That's true and I'm right there with you in not being able to discern his actual intentions.

I'm probably overly optimistic in assessing Mark William's guile (it also would make the whole thing more interesting), when simple monetary self-interest would be a more parsimonious explanation.

He probably just lost his grip or ran out of ideas on how to pander to the Teabaggers.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on July 19, 2010, 06:11:46 PM

That's true and I'm right there with you in not being able to discern his actual intentions.

I'm probably overly optimistic in assessing Mark William's guile (it also would make the whole thing more interesting), when simple monetary self-interest would be a more parsimonious explanation.

He probably just lost his grip or ran out of ideas on how to pander to the Teabaggers.

90% of teabaggers are in it because they're still stunned that a Black dude got into office.

Mark Williams went wrong by saying things out loud.
Molon Lube

Adios

But like you said, he openly said what they are mostly thinking.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Charley Brown on July 19, 2010, 06:28:56 PM

Sure, but they can't admit that, so they have to "throw him out".  Expect most of his membership to rejoin the rest of the teabaggers.

Or not.  They'll probably splinter like the reform party did, which is both hilarious and good for the country.
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 19, 2010, 06:31:25 PM

Sure, but they can't admit that, so they have to "throw him out".  Expect most of his membership to rejoin the rest of the teabaggers.

Or not.  They'll probably splinter like the reform party did, which is both hilarious and good for the country.

LOL, Tea Bagger Light and Tea Bagger for really real Tea Baggers! I love this decade!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Charley Brown on July 19, 2010, 06:33:32 PM

LOL, Tea Bagger Light and Tea Bagger for really real Tea Baggers! I love this decade!

If they splinter, it will be in a really big way.
Molon Lube

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

According to Williams' blog, the "Federation" that is throwing him out is smaller than the "Express" which he belongs to. The "Express" appears to be standing by him, for now.

I haven't been able to verify the size/influence discrepancy, however.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on July 19, 2010, 06:59:45 PM

According to Williams' blog, the "Federation" that is throwing him out is smaller than the "Express" which he belongs to. The "Express" appears to be standing by him, for now.

I haven't been able to verify the size/influence discrepancy, however.

Fuck yeah.

They have to be openly racist now.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Iason Ouabache

Speaking of Tea Partiers:

Why Dummies Want to Forget the Tea Party Ancestry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiaI63pBmLs
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cain

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on July 19, 2010, 06:11:46 PM

I'm just kinda annoyed that from now on the Teabaggers will be able to use this to point to infiltration for the purpose of being discredited, whereas before it made them look like hilariously wild-eyed paranoids with an overactive imagination.

tyrannosaurus vex

Is it me or is it obvious that something like the Tea Party was bound to show up as soon as a Black guy got into the white house? They can't be openly racist in today's society but who really thinks this is anything except a "movement" by white people saying "okay things have gone far enough, we need to push back." And not just push back against Obama, but against 50 years of history going the "wrong" way. The end of the Civil War started the KKK - those guys were supposedly for "States' Rights" in the beginning, another political mask over a race-based agenda.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Jasper

Interesting parallel.  I hadn't realized, but there is a common pattern.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: vexati0n on July 20, 2010, 01:13:42 AM
Is it me or is it obvious that something like the Tea Party was bound to show up as soon as a Black guy got into the white house? They can't be openly racist in today's society but who really thinks this is anything except a "movement" by white people saying "okay things have gone far enough, we need to push back." And not just push back against Obama, but against 50 years of history going the "wrong" way. The end of the Civil War started the KKK - those guys were supposedly for "States' Rights" in the beginning, another political mask over a race-based agenda.

See my comments above.
Molon Lube