News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Millions of Screaming Yahoos, part 7

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 14, 2004, 08:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Guido Finucci

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerI may be an asshole, but I like to think I have a sense of justice, of fairness.

You may also be a decent man screaming at arseholes with every fibre of your being. Don't think of it as running a home for wayward girls think of it as offering that hand up out of the mud that no one else in that sense-forsaken town could.

I'm looking forward to more.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Guido Finucci
Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerI may be an asshole, but I like to think I have a sense of justice, of fairness.

You may also be a decent man screaming at arseholes with every fibre of your being. Don't think of it as running a home for wayward girls think of it as offering that hand up out of the mud that no one else in that sense-forsaken town could.

1.  I was speaking facetiously.  NOW do you see why I smite?

2.  There'll be more.  Count on it.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Trollax

You're going to have to give me some hints and tips in the nastiness department.

Here's to hoping Cheryl can become a self-made human being.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDYou're going to have to give me some hints and tips in the nastiness department.

1.  Sure.  What did you have in mind?

2.  We'll see.

Trollax

Everyone deserves a chance, but they have to want it.

Trollax

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDYou're going to have to give me some hints and tips in the nastiness department.

2.  We'll see.

Kira's home town is a lot like where you live. Her parents are trailer trash without the trailer. Maybe we should just end up on national TV...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD

Everyone deserves a chance, but they have to want it.

I think the Cure will take a while.  She's a wreck, and I have very little foundation upon which to build.

I have a feeling that she's smarter than she's been led to believe...she's just never been trained to think.

The Good Reverend Roger

2.  We'll see.

Kira's home town is a lot like where you live. Her parents are trailer trash without the trailer. Maybe we should just end up on national TV...

Kira?  SOrry, I was gone a while.  Who is Kira?

Trollax

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerKira?  SOrry, I was gone a while.  Who is Kira?

My lady... a wonderful human being who had her spirit systematically bonsai'd by her parents.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerKira?  SOrry, I was gone a while.  Who is Kira?

My lady... a wonderful human being who had her spirit systematically bonsai'd by her parents.

That calls for smiting.  Post a thread telling the Good Rev the whole sad, hideous story, and I'll try to help you with some ideas for their mental punishment.

Trollax

That calls for smiting.  Post a thread telling the Good Rev the whole sad, hideous story, and I'll try to help you with some ideas for their mental punishment.

I'd have to clear it with her first. I'll let you know in about 18 hours...

The Good Reverend Roger

I'd have to clear it with her first. I'll let you know in about 18 hours...

Of course.

Bella

I wish I'd had a mentor like you when I was Cheryl's age, Roger.
Who knows what heights of evil I could have risen to?
Wonder what in the world she thought when her "rent" consisted of reading Cicero.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Anonymous

Lovely, I called it. Cicreo....I would expect nothing less from you Roger. Within weeks she'll be going on about the cOn and advanced physics. But then, I have to wonder if this is actually an improvement...

People seem so surprised to find a sense of justice underneath that asshole exterior. I'm not...These things are not contradtictory after all. Morpheus was a bit of an asshole but he was still willing to go to hell to fix an injustice. There's a good deal of that spirt in you old friend. And you should feel grateful, damn grateful for such a comparison since it's coming from me. Take Care-