News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

posteditbot/4.01.remove.fail.report#?

Started by ~, December 08, 2008, 04:58:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~

posteditbot/4.01.remove.fail.report#?

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Nast

You could also write fortunes that are eerily specific (but not absurdly so) instructions, which would be a refreshing contrast to the normal vague messages you get from the cookies. Something like "Today at noon you will spot a man in tall man in a dark shirt. Talk to him."
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nasturtiums on December 08, 2008, 05:23:01 AM
You could also write fortunes that are eerily specific (but not absurdly so) instructions, which would be a refreshing contrast to the normal vague messages you get from the cookies. Something like "Today at noon you will spot a man in tall man in a dark shirt. Talk to him."

I like this idea.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

"This cookie is poisoned!" seems like a bad idea. I love the rest though.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Elder Iptuous

Penn and Teller's "How to Play with your Food" book came with a sheet of good ones to put in cookies.  My favorite was 'The chef spit in your food.'
also, i got a fortune cookie the other day that said 'A coworker will soon reveal his deep affection for you'.  Seriously. why couldn't they be gender neutral?

fomenter

help i am being held prisoner in a chinese cookie factory

always a classic
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Template

Do cookies feel pain?

This cookie had a cookie-wife and cookie-children, you cad!

Jenne

Quote from: yhnmzw on December 09, 2008, 04:11:22 AM
Do cookies feel pain?

This cookie had a cookie-wife and cookie-children, you cad!

:lol:

Also--good on ya, revidc...you and Bella have been getting up to some srs hijinx since you came to town!  ;)

Eve

Upon seeing the title of this thread, I thought, "baking and pranking? What could be better?!" I am disappointed to see there's no baking involved. :(

I shall now go off to ponder ways to bring my love of baking and weirding people out together.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

LMNO

Bake muffins, go down to the financial district, and give them to the day traders while dressed as a ren fest reject.

Use a terrible cockney accent.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Eve on December 09, 2008, 05:16:46 PM
Upon seeing the title of this thread, I thought, "baking and pranking? What could be better?!" I am disappointed to see there's no baking involved. :(

I shall now go off to ponder ways to bring my love of baking and weirding people out together.

LMNO had a good suggestion....

Quote from: LMNO on December 09, 2008, 05:21:10 PM
Bake muffins, go down to the financial district, and give them to the day traders while dressed as a ren fest reject.

Use a terrible cockney accent.

BUT.....  the fortune cookies evolved from the EGGgasm to our original version of cookieGASM which was homemade cokkies with messages baked inside.  They didn't turn out so well.  You have to make sure you cookie dough is dry, or else the ink runs on the message (which makes for a dry cookie) and that every corner of the message in within the cookie or else they catch on fire.  We then made our own fortune cookies but people look at you funny when you are a total stranger handing them an unwrapped cookie.

We did have the thought of writing on pieces of bacon with those purple markers buther's use but my kids weren't willing to share the bacon!