News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Slavery

Started by B23.77, April 07, 2004, 04:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B23.77

Made ya look!
:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Bella

Why, yes you did.
Good for you.  :twisted:
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Trollax

Quote from: Rama Lama Ding DongMade ya look!
:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Who are you Rama Lama ding dong?

And who put the dip in the dip do dip do dip?

B23.77

I am an ever-changing existence.  At the time I wrote that I was a drunk, and perhaps a dip too.  I'm freeing you!  You're free!

Bella

Quote from: Rama Lama Ding DongI am an ever-changing existence.  At the time I wrote that I was a drunk, and perhaps a dip too.  I'm freeing you!  You're free!
I always know who you are, my fellow feethillian.
But, I'm not telling. :twisted:

PS: Here's a clue, Trollax:
He's an ever-changing existence.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Malaul

[sings]
you put your hand up on my hip
when I dip you dip we dip
[/sings]

lather rinse repeat
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Rama Lama Ding DongI am an ever-changing existence.  At the time I wrote that I was a drunk, and perhaps a dip too.  I'm freeing you!  You're free!

i'm guessign it might be the same high rama jaam something or other, aka cardinal machine from23ae,but i dunno. i ahven't seen any liberal/ democrat bashing, republican loving yet, so i dunno. if it is, 23ae jsut aint the same w/o you, if it aint, then why aren't you?
Hell is other people.

B23.77

Nah, I'm a virgin to 23ae.  Might sacrifice that and post there too.  I'm more of a tree hugger, or at least a tree give-me-a-five-er than an upholder of the republic, for which it stands.

Trollax

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
I always know who you are, my fellow feethillian.
But, I'm not telling. :twisted:

PS: Here's a clue, Trollax:
He's an ever-changing existence.

Oh, wait... I think I may know this one...

No... I was wrong, but still... Nice to know who you are...