News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

Millions of Screaming Yahoos, part 5.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 04, 2004, 07:14:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trollax

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Anonymous
Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDThe most disgusting thing is that the military environment by its very nature, encourages people who will do that sort of thing voluntarily, to sign up to it. Reinforces the same type of mental patterns through hazing and the masonic lodge mentality, and runs anyone who stands up against all this shit through the wringer.
You want to talk about getting to those responsible for this? You've got to kick the shit out of about 10,000 people then, maybe more.

Not true.  I was in the infantry for 10 years, and this type of crap would NEVER have been tolerated.

This is a BREAKDOWN in discipline, not a RESULT of discipline.

Ok I stand corrected. You'll have to forgive me, I think I left my maddison avenue head on when I left the house this morning. Usually I'm careful to hold the thought that the news is news only because it's bad.

Kill your TV.

Or kill me.

*Kills his TV*

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD
Quote from: Anonymous
Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDThe most disgusting thing is that the military environment by its very nature, encourages people who will do that sort of thing voluntarily, to sign up to it. Reinforces the same type of mental patterns through hazing and the masonic lodge mentality, and runs anyone who stands up against all this shit through the wringer.
You want to talk about getting to those responsible for this? You've got to kick the shit out of about 10,000 people then, maybe more.

Not true.  I was in the infantry for 10 years, and this type of crap would NEVER have been tolerated.

This is a BREAKDOWN in discipline, not a RESULT of discipline.

Ok I stand corrected. You'll have to forgive me, I think I left my maddison avenue head on when I left the house this morning. Usually I'm careful to hold the thought that the news is news only because it's bad.

Kill your TV.

Or kill me.

*Kills his TV*

For real.  Kill the fucking thing.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Trollax

No...
I'd prefer to make the international news, live, and give the whole fucking western world a serve about they way we treat different cultures and hide behind a thin veneer of sophisticated concern. Yeah sure. They may be made of carefully chosen words these days, but the pointed hoods and white cloaks are becoming more and more distictive...

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

::Throws TV outside into the trash bin::
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"