News:

Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shellshocked

Quote from: Brother_Bubba_Buford link=topic=32829.msg1338320#msg1338320 date=1397017611

I'm the newest new guy here now  :fnord:
/quote]

Hi new guy, I'm newer.

Cain

So new you can't even use the qoute system yet. 

Brother_Bubba_Buford

Quote from: shellshocked on April 13, 2014, 02:34:28 PM
Quote from: Brother_Bubba_Buford link=topic=32829.msg1338320#msg1338320 date=1397017611

I'm the newest new guy here now  :fnord:
/quote]

Hi new guy, I'm newer.

Welcome, newest newbie, let the hazing begin!
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." - Carlin

Pæs

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Back maybe?

For those of you who are new: I yell at buildings, put together words and pictures in pretty ways, have a nasty habit of coming up with exactly the meanest thing to say or do and don't always recognize ahead of time that it's mean, lose my phone like a pro, have two small people, and still don't know if I'm a Discordian.

(thanks to Roger, Junky and Twid for pestering me about this)

LMNO

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on April 27, 2014, 01:20:21 PM
Back maybe?

For those of you who are new: I yell at buildings, put together words and pictures in pretty ways, have a nasty habit of coming up with exactly the meanest thing to say or do and don't always recognize ahead of time that it's mean, lose my phone like a pro, have two small people, and still don't know if I'm a Discordian.

My tentacled accomplice!

Nice to see you around. Things afoot. Also have a meeting with TNT reps about the shipments for you/roger.

I'm not joking.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 27, 2014, 09:15:23 PM
Seriously, I've gone a little overboard.

Like there's any other way to go.

I still have your christmas letter. I put it in an envelope and everything and then NEVER SENT IT.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Rock on, Gogira.

Perhaps like you, I have an unsent "holiday" letter that might just be a bit too much.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on April 27, 2014, 01:20:21 PM
Back maybe?

HIYA, TOOTS!
\
:lord:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!