News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

Miley Spears: A retraction, no apology, and laughs at your expense.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 15, 2012, 02:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Hoopla on November 16, 2012, 07:28:44 PM
Quote from: Luna on November 16, 2012, 07:25:54 PM
Interesting that the gmail account, there, only appears on this website on the whole internet...  If it's an address used by an actual attorney, you'd think it'd be attached to his business website.

Oh I'm sure lots of attorneys do business from gmail accounts... wait a sec...

And via PO boxes.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Interesting that the gmail account, there, only appears on this website on the whole internet...  If it's an address used by an actual attorney, you'd think it'd be attached to his business website.

Naw.  That's her Gmail.  There is no lawyer, nor any attempt to pretend there was a lawyer involved. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on November 16, 2012, 07:29:17 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on November 16, 2012, 07:28:44 PM

Oh I'm sure lots of attorneys do business from gmail accounts... wait a sec...

And via PO boxes.

I await her response from my email.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Cainad (dec.)

I know, kind of a bummer. :(

I had to try like 6 times to remember the password for the email account I used, too :lulz:

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Pixie on November 16, 2012, 11:06:59 AM
Quote from: Net on November 16, 2012, 09:38:57 AM
Crossposted from the fecebook thread:

I think you're trying to spread this idea of documenting Discordia too thin, Dingo. Inclusiveness is a nice sentiment, where you try to give everyone equal time, but it's really unworkable.

Whomever you choose to be presented first suggests you think they are most interesting. Whomever you choose last suggests you think they ought to have the last word.

Face it, you're not just documenting Discordia, you are *part* of it. Trying to deny that you have a subjective stake in the community isn't good journalism, or logic for that matter. It would be one thing if you were an outsider conducting interviews—you are not.

In a sentence, what are you really trying to do with this project? Is this a debate about pedophiles' role in a community or is it about Discordia? Is there something that necessarily connects the two? Would you include pedophiles in a documentary about teachers? How about football coaches? How about mothers?

While I will still participate even if you include Uncle BadTouch, his character will fundamentally alter the responses you will gather, including mine. And it will critically alter the way it is received.

Was that you, Net?

Yup.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on November 16, 2012, 08:55:55 PM
I know, kind of a bummer. :(

I had to try like 6 times to remember the password for the email account I used, too :lulz:

No response here, either.

The Good Reverend Roger

Got a response apologizing for fucking with my old man.  I have decided to place the matter of the letter in limbo, given the stated condition that I never hear from her or the "Uncle BadTouch Family" ever again.

Cain

I somehow doubt that, though hopefully they will now leave uninvolved persons out of their petty "someone called me names on the internet Imma lawlsuit you" butthurt psychodrama.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

They poison everything they touch. I don't know what part of "I don't want anything to do with you" they can't understand. I'm still a little pissed about the Intermittens thing, although I think it was a fine issue... I don't like that he weaseled his way into being associated with people who wanted nothing to do with him through outright lies.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 18, 2012, 04:52:39 PM
Got a response apologizing for fucking with my old man.  I have decided to place the matter of the letter in limbo, given the stated condition that I never hear from her or the "Uncle BadTouch Family" ever again.

How long until they violate THAT?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Internet Jesus

You guys do know that the TX state bar has a website with a searchable database of attorneys licensed to practice there right?

http://www.texasbar.com/am/template.cfm?section=simple_search

Just doing my best to throw gas on the fire.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Internet Jesus on November 18, 2012, 09:08:33 PM
You guys do know that the TX state bar has a website with a searchable database of attorneys licensed to practice there right?

http://www.texasbar.com/am/template.cfm?section=simple_search

Just doing my best to throw gas on the fire.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division