News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

aini is busted

Started by aini the Guest, March 03, 2005, 09:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: gnimbley
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomI have never been indecent...

Well, I remember this one night when we had all had a little too much to...

Oh, I wasn't supposed to mention that, was I?
My bad.

But you looked so cute with just a...

::whack!:: <==Mod of Doom

Sowwy. I shut up now.

That's playing with your life if ever.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

BADGE OF HONOR

Bah, I knew you weren't going to listen to me Hugh, I just told you to shut up to make me feel better.  And it worked.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Wenchmaster KBah, I knew you weren't going to listen to me Hugh, I just told you to shut up to make me feel better.  And it worked.

Glad to be of service.

I did listen to you. I just disagree today. Perhaps tomorrow I'll change my mind. Perhaps something entirely different.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodeither aini has played the most masterful game of T:tP ever played, or she really wants to let it drop...either way, there's no point in anyone else beating a dead horse...and I have to say, I expect assholishness out of some people here (myself included), but there are some of you for whom being an asshole is really unbecoming...I mean, has aini ever done anything to you, Eldora, or are you just parroting the party line 'cuz that's what you think your other "friends" here would want you to say? cuz that was the kind of thing you'd be all over me for if I had said it...and Hugh using his mod powers to carry out a personal vendetta against a poster is absolute bullshit...Hugh, you know what the function of the mods is, and that ain't it...grow up.

8)
She told me to STFU
She called me a n00b
She took my user name, off by one character, than immediately insulted AC

The first two I blew off because she is an idiot, at the time I didn't even realise she was talking to me because she rambles so much.  The third one pissed me off.  There are many other gory details.  

She also took at least 2 different versions of Bella's name and at least 2 differnt user names with Hugh in them.  She takes someone elses name then does other stuff.  That is why she ended up with the title official pest which is one of the things she is bitching about, last I checked.

And actually, at least one post was toned down after talking to a mod.  I was prepared to be much more vicious, but decided it was probably too much.  If you paid attention, you would know I never do anything just because someone else wants me to, unless it is my son, but he is 4 and sometimes he just needs hi mommy to be nice just because that is what he needs.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

I suppose about now is when someone is going want to cut off the conversation short and say "enough, stop beating a dead horse" and "get on already" and other such cliches expressions. But hey, if that someone is any one of you reading, i suggest this little nugget of info to you for your thought process: threads die down when they die down on their own. That's that. And whoever has had enough will simply spew until they've done and then that's that.

As far as I am concerned, I am mostly done with this subject. I am just listening to you all for the time being.

Efrim

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC"enough, stop beating a dead horse"

Jihads are not won on this kind of thinking.
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

L,
Efrim

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodeither aini has played the most masterful game of T:tP ever played, or she really wants to let it drop...either way, there's no point in anyone else beating a dead horse...and I have to say, I expect assholishness out of some people here (myself included), but there are some of you for whom being an asshole is really unbecoming...I mean, has aini ever done anything to you, Eldora, or are you just parroting the party line 'cuz that's what you think your other "friends" here would want you to say? cuz that was the kind of thing you'd be all over me for if I had said it...and Hugh using his mod powers to carry out a personal vendetta against a poster is absolute bullshit...Hugh, you know what the function of the mods is, and that ain't it...grow up.

8)
She told me to STFU
She called me a n00b

The first two I blew off because she is an idiot, at the time I didn't even realise she was talking to me because she rambles so much.  The third one pissed me off.  There are many other gory details.  

She also took at least 2 different versions of Bella's name and at least 2 differnt user names with Hugh in them.  She takes someone elses name then does other stuff.  That is why she ended up with the title official pest which is one of the things she is bitching about, last I checked.

And actually, at least one post was toned down after talking to a mod.  I was prepared to be much more vicious, but decided it was probably too much.  If you paid attention, you would know I never do anything just because someone else wants me to, unless it is my son, but he is 4 and sometimes he just needs hi mommy to be nice just because that is what he needs.

Eldora:  You do not have to explain yourself to us.

TGRR,
Is just saying.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

8)
She told me to STFU
She called me a n00b

Eldora:  You do not have to explain yourself to us.

TGRR,
Is just saying.
Thanks,
I know, but Goat Turd McFerfuson is still a grasshopper, he needs little hints now and then.  I also forgot to tell him that in less than a week aini has had more user names than he has had in the WHOLE time he has been here.  And that is really, REALLY, REALLY saying something.  The people on this board that I care about and that care about me understand, or have asked for clarification.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: damn near everybodyblah blah blah...blah blah blah blah...blah fuckin' blah blahbbity blah...blah blah?

it's like a chorus of charlie Brown's teachers in here...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthood
Quote from: damn near everybodyblah blah blah...blah blah blah blah...blah fuckin' blah blahbbity blah...blah blah?

it's like a chorus of charlie Brown's teachers in here...

8)

I wish theyd just kill her.  Then I could stop drinking vodka every time this thread resurfaces....

Bob the Mediocre

PD drinking game, anyone?
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Cain

Quote from: Bob the BabyPD drinking game, anyone?

:?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:

Bob the Mediocre

Quote from: Scribe

:?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:

I dunno, just a random idea I got from your comment about vodka and this thread.
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Mangrove

Take a drink whenever the following happens on this thread:

When anyone says: Shut up aini
 When Horab goes off on a comic tangent, with lots of 'n00bs' and cursing
 When aini tries to appease either Hugh or Roger
 When either Hugh or Roger remain unapppeased
 When LMNO walks through the thread in a skirt
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Cain

Make one up.  Perhaps I will pass out playing it and by the time I come round, all the silliness will be over with...