News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

A message to the central scrutinizer

Started by Lies, April 17, 2007, 07:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lies

Posted here because of this- http://concordiamovement.blogspot.com/2007/04/getting-to-them.html
and have reason to believe this is the most likely place he'll look.

Just wanted to say, I think your blogs friggin genius dude. In fact, my blog has links to your blog.
IMHO I think it's a good thing to ruffle the feathers of the discordian movement with such "critical" thinking of the discordian movement.
It really surmises the point of "think for yourself, schmuck".

Keep it up, it's great for the lulz.
And no, I'm not new to this disco thing, far from it, I've been a discordian for so long my mind has had it's third eye torn open, and I can see the humour in everything.

Whether your serious or not (I'm pretty sure you're not, but your writing style is very persuasive to even give me a shadow of doubt) I don't care, you are, whether you realise it or not, doing the discordians a favour by drawing attention to how much they do take this whole thing seriously, and that any critical analysis of it sends them into a gaffaw.

I am of the mind that I think that handing out flyers that say "Kill all discordians!" on the street is something discordians SHOULD do, one thing some discordians forget is, smart and enlightened discordians make fun of ALL religions, including their own.

So, no matter what you have to say next C.S, I KNOW you are a "true" discordian, I mean, come on, your name is a dead give-away. Frank Zappa referance.  8).

Anyway, keep up the good work. If you want to keep up the charade, don't bother mentioning this on your blog. Or do, I'm curious to see how you can lampoon this post ;)

Love, Light + Chaos.
(and btw, I post comments to your blog on a semi-regular basis, just not under this name;)
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Jenne

Idem

I wasn't.

But I dont think I cared enough to post in that thread.

Jenne

I didn't say anything brilliant, so I don't really care, just find it amusing.

AFK

Despite his assertion to the contrary I still think it is an insider.  Maybe not a regular, but an irregular or someone who doesn't come here anymore.  That's what my gut tells me, or maybe that's the granola bar I had for breakfast. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

I called it before and I'll call it again

This guy is a Discordian. He's likely very amused that Discordians are taking his shit seriously and getting riled up by it.

Discordians Against DiscordiA!

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

rabidpigmy

I think he's from this place http://www.ucci.com/was/ucciweb/home.jsp

Anywho, have you seen his latest blog?

Jenne

His comments back to people and his rant about "WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!" is the part where he gets quite snarky.  Some Discordian must've turned him down for sex or something for him to carry such a huge grudge.

Idem

Well, it seems rather, um, sad that no one else besides us gives a shit about his blog.   :lulz:

cyberus

He's trolling our boards and doesn't even post on them.  Brilliant!
The bun-sellers or cake-makers were in nothing inclinable to their request; but,which was worse,did injure them most outrageously,called them prattling gabblers,lickorous gluttons,freckled bittors,mangy rascals,shite-a-bed scoundrels,drunken roysters,sly knaves,drowsy loiterers,slapsauce fellows,slabberdegullion druggels,lubberly louts,cozening foxes,ruffian rogues,paltry customers,sycophant-varlets,drawlatch hoydens,flouting milksops,jeering companions,staring clowns,forlorn snakes,ninny lobcocks,scurvy sneaksbies,fondling fops,base loons,saucy coxcombs,idle lusks,scoffing braggarts,noddy meacocks,blockish grutnols,doddipol-joltheads,jobbernol goosecaps,foolish loggerheads,flutch calf-lollies,grouthead gnat-snappers,lob-dotterels,gaping changelings,codshead loobies,woodcock slangams,ninny-hammer flycatchers,noddypeak simpletons,turdy gut,shitten shepherds,and other suchlike defamatory epithets; saying further,that it was not for them to eat of these dainty cakes...

Jenne