Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

I quit smoking today

Started by EK WAFFLR, February 01, 2013, 02:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

outoftheloop

Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on January 24, 2014, 11:56:47 AM
Compared to the delicate bouquet of burnt tobacco tar?  :eek:

IDK, I like the taste of baccie. E-cigs just taste like plastic.
innit safe, fam?

Reginald Ret

Quote from: outoftheloop on January 24, 2014, 12:38:58 PM

Conditioning.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: :regret: on January 24, 2014, 02:05:39 PM

Conditioning.

Cheap e-cigs.  The early ones and the cheap, cartridge-style ones do in fact taste like ass.  An ass made out of burning plastic.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Left

Quote from: outoftheloop on January 24, 2014, 11:53:09 AM
Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on January 24, 2014, 01:52:12 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 08, 2014, 06:10:39 PM
It pisses me off that a lot of places are passing laws to treat e-cigs the same as regular ones. It's that fucking punishment fetish culture coming through again... "Oh shit, they found a way to enjoy something pleasurable without the cancer or bothering anyone! We need to punish them, STAT!"

I was looking forward to e-cigs catching on because I doubt the vapors will throw my lungs into fits like smoke does.

E-cigs taste like shit, though.
I think people ought to have the right to smoke...smoke anything they want to smoke, even.
Tobacco, pot, crack, heroin, whatever...if I'm not involuntarily involved.

...If they smoke tobacco (or a LOT of pot) inside I can't be in that location. 

Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 24, 2014, 02:14:06 PM
Quote from: :regret: on January 24, 2014, 02:05:39 PM

Conditioning.

Cheap e-cigs.  The early ones and the cheap, cartridge-style ones do in fact taste like ass.  An ass made out of burning plastic.
I meant that he only likes the taste of burnt tobacco because the addictive elements conditioned him to like it. I'm not sure if you got that.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Salty

Regarding flavor safety:

Any sweetners, artificial flavors, or e juices with no ingedient listings are probably bad news or no news which is just as bad, IMO.

However, some are perfectly safe.

Vanilin, for example, is very unlikely to cause any damage. It's a very natural compound, the kind people inhale anytime they use essential oils, because it is an essential oil. I dunno if I would put ethyl maltol in the same boat because I am unfamiliar with it. Though, I can't say I enjoy it overly much.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Salty

Yessir, but faux butter?

I will pass.  :lol:

Bruno

I bet there are other things that are fine to eat, but are bad to freebase.

Freebasing butter is bad, mkay.
Formerly something else...

WilliamTune

Quote from: The All-Seeing Waffle on February 01, 2013, 02:03:39 PM
AND IT FUCKING SUCKS. I HATE THE WORLD
I've quitted too but not the hard way... I've bought myself an e-cig starter kit from here http://www.vape-compare.co.uk/electronic-cigarette-starter-kits/ and it's been 7 months since I've started vaping (not a single cigarette) and I'm now using non-nicotine liquids and that means I'm not addictive to nicotine anymore. I'm still vaping because I love the thrill of inhaling flavours. You should try it too. Hope I helped! All the best! Ce-ya!

Edit:  Spambot - Dok

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I quit smoking about two years ago and quit vaping as of two weeks ago.

8)
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

EK WAFFLR

I started and quit and started and quit smoking again.

Now I mainly vape.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have smoked occasional cigarettes for most of my adult life, ranging from one or two a night to less than one a week. For some reason, in the last few months, I have almost completely lost interest in them, except for occasionally at parties.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."