News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR FUTURE NOW?

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 09, 2012, 03:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Geeze. That's so wasteful. Who cares about the moon? We should be putting the smack down on Putin.

(Totally kidding, in case you couldn't tell.)

THANKS OBAMA!
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Elder Iptuous

I hope Betteridge's Headline Law doesn't apply in this case...

East Coast Hustle

This is actually literally the most awesome thing I think I've ever read. I don't talk about it much here but I'm WAY into space stuff.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Cuddlefish

This is literally the best thing I've heard in years.

And Mars by the 2030's? BEST NEWSES EVAR!!
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

The Good Reverend Roger

Obligatory Horrible TruthTM:  Good luck getting that past the house.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Mitt Romney's Favorite Wife on November 09, 2012, 07:04:19 PM

Getting what past the house?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Quote from: CAKE on November 09, 2012, 07:44:42 PM
Quote from: Mitt Romney's Favorite Wife on November 09, 2012, 07:04:19 PM

Getting what past the house?

Getting the funding for this past the GoP controlled House of Representatives.  They'll kill it if they can.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I guess I'm having a hard time understanding how something that was signed into law two years ago still needs to come up before the House.

What am I missing, here?

QuoteAn announcement would certainly gel with the Obama administration's ambitious agenda for space. In 2010, the President signed the NASA 2010 Authorization Act into law, freeing up close to $60 billion in NASA spending through 2013.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA_Authorization_Act_of_2010

Aucoq

Holy shit that's awesome!  I really hope it works out.
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.