News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

ShadesGASM?

Started by Verbal Mike, January 28, 2008, 03:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bharlion

I actually always wear sunglasses night or day inside or out side 365 days a year, usually only taking them off for pictures.
Okay, why not. Didn't want to die alone anyways.

bringdownthesystem

Yes we did that for awhile in our town with friends, wore sunglasses ALWAYS at night. Always a good look for people to do doubletakes everywhere you go. They pass over you then like "WHOAH!....what?"

It worked great with about 5 people, but yes I do think there needs to be more people or something "bigger" in the scheme... I always wear my trench coat as well, and my hat that says "freak"....so I get good enough looks anyways.

Maybe some kind of scare tactic or something provoking others to wear them. Combine it with postergasm in various places, by putting up signs that warn of certain things like.....
SOLAR FLARES!  :fap:
And have the signs warning of things like that, so the (insert federal safety agency here) suggests everyone keep sunglasses on for protection during the night at certain times. Make the posters look official, put them up around town on businesses...poles, whatever. THEEEEN get your group of however many people MORE THE  BETTER and start walking with sunglasses, and if you feel gasmasks would add a good effect. I think the next night would see either a lot of people playing along, or at least wondering...

The public can be scared into anything if the gov. says it's true....

take the duct tape and plastic sheeting example...they said that would help in a nuclear attack.

EDIT: Made One...

Verbal Mike

:mittens:
Awesome ideas there, bringdown. Definitely going to remember those whenever I find/found a local Cabal.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

bringdownthesystem

Mhmm. Me as well, I hope I will get a good Cabal type group going out here in this weird ass small town, and when I move to spread to the city hopefully it will keep going and then I can make a new one...hmmm,
  if anyone has seen fight club have you ever thought of going from city to city starting cabals lol? And then it would be one big major army?...then we could accomplish......well... :sadbanana: wow.

Agrippa

I did that, and scared the little girl next to me!

Cramulus