News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

Flounce Epidemic? Eat a Diseased Dick.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 07, 2011, 08:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Luna on March 07, 2011, 08:45:48 PM
It's the internet.  People come, people go.  Sometimes they leave quietly, others they feel the need to make an exit of some sort or another.

Life goes on.

The circle of trolling.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Dysfunctional Cunt

FUCK YOU ALL I AM NOT LEAVING AND YOU CAN'T FUCKING MAKE ME  :argh!:

ECH won't let you ban me just because I'm the biggest cuntbitch in the midwest.   :evil:

NEENER NEENER NEENER

SO YOU ARE FUCKING STUCK WITH ME!!!!!

The Good Reverend Roger

Circle of in-joke.

Pay no attention to what I wrote earlier.  I must have been smoking crack or something.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2011, 10:02:50 PM
Circle of in-joke.

Pay no attention to what I wrote earlier.  I must have been smoking crack or something.

HUH?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on March 07, 2011, 10:04:51 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2011, 10:02:50 PM
Circle of in-joke.

HUH?

Top of the page.

I'd made a point, and it was buried under in-jokes.

It's just the way things go.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Telarus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2011, 09:29:05 PM
Okay, are we all done now?  Has everyone up in principia discussion and AT made their feelings clear?  

Because I have a little factoid I just pulled out of my horribly deformed rectum, and that is this:  

The reason the tards are running the planet is that they can all pull in the same direction.  They can't GET ALONG, but they can at least agree on a few things, and one of those things is YOU.  They've talked about it, and you simply won't do.  You fuck up the Feng Shui of the place, and you'll either drop back on all fours and graze, or they'll hammer you right into the fucking planks.

So, yeah, let's all keep fighting about which viewpoint is right, and who is feeling terribly, terribly hurt, and running off in different directions, until such time as they get around to us with the fucking mallet.

Way to go.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Jasper

Who's flouncing?

The shit?

I'm just busy because it's finals. 

Kai

Okay, are we all done now?  Has everyone up in principia discussion and AT made their feelings clear? 

Because I have a little factoid I just pulled out of my horribly deformed rectum, and that is this: 

The reason the tards are running the planet is that they can all pull in the same direction.  They can't GET ALONG, but they can at least agree on a few things, and one of those things is YOU.  They've talked about it, and you simply won't do.  You fuck up the Feng Shui of the place, and you'll either drop back on all fours and graze, or they'll hammer you right into the fucking planks.

So, yeah, let's all keep fighting about which viewpoint is right, and who is feeling terribly, terribly hurt, and running off in different directions, until such time as they get around to us with the fucking mallet.

Way to go.

I think I'm just going to ignore the drama and keep on talking about The Weird.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on March 08, 2011, 12:57:27 AM
Okay, are we all done now?  Has everyone up in principia discussion and AT made their feelings clear? 

The reason the tards are running the planet is that they can all pull in the same direction.  They can't GET ALONG, but they can at least agree on a few things, and one of those things is YOU.  They've talked about it, and you simply won't do.  You fuck up the Feng Shui of the place, and you'll either drop back on all fours and graze, or they'll hammer you right into the fucking planks.

Way to go.

I think I'm just going to ignore the drama and keep on talking about The Weird.

This is in fact the preferred method.

Phox

There is something to be said for Discordia. Originally, I thought Discordia was all about having fun and getting weird. Then I met Discordians. Wow, how mistaken I was.

But you know what. Fuck that shit. Phox has more fun, gets weirder, and rocks harder than the bastard child of Elvis Presley and Bruce Dickinson, with Annie Lennox and David Bowie as gamete donors. You know why? Because I want to. So, y'all can keep up doing what you're doing. Me? I'm going to have fun. Ain't nothing anyone can say on the Internet that is going to ruin my fun. Suck it, fuckers. Phox is here to stay.  :lulz:

Lies

I just can't stay away from this place, it's like trying to go without sex.
I feel like herpes, no matter what you do to try and make me leave, I just keep coming back to annoy you and everyone you love.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lies on March 08, 2011, 03:32:58 AM
I feel like herpes, no matter what you do to try and make me leave, I just keep coming back to annoy you and everyone you love.

This explains the horrible welts on my dick.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Lies on March 08, 2011, 03:32:58 AM
They make a cream for that.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 08, 2011, 03:33:42 AM

This explains the horrible welts on my dick.

No, stop gripping so hard. That leather belt you use  probably doesn't help.

Suu

There is no escape from Discordia. She takes me for goddamn walks. I'm on her leash and her payroll. There isn't enough time in the world for shit to make sense.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."